Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Concerts/ fairs

Jul 21st 2013 new
Does anyone enjoy going to concerts or fairs over the summer? This past week I went to a county fair 60 miles away in a small Iowa ton and saw Gary Allan along with Sheryl Crow! What a fun time and Keith Urban was there Saturday night. Our local fair starts in 2 weeks so should be a fun time! Any comments are appreciated!
Jul 22nd 2013 new
(quote) George-80266 said: Does anyone enjoy going to concerts or fairs over the summer? This past week I went to a county fair 60 miles away in a small Iowa ton and saw Gary Allan along with Sheryl Crow! What a fun time and Keith Urban was there Saturday night. Our local fair starts in 2 weeks so should be a fun time! Any comments are appreciated!
Hey George

Concerts / live music are a ton of fun! You saw Keith Urban? lovestruck!

I'm a music fan and I'll be watching John Mayer in concert next week (my 9th John Mayer concert, I know, been a fan since 2002) . I will also go to the Outside Lands Music Festival in SF next month (headliners Nine Inch Nails, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Paul McCartney). Dave Matthews Band this September also.

Jul 22nd 2013 new
(quote) George-80266 said: Does anyone enjoy going to concerts or fairs over the summer? This past week I went to a county fair 60 miles away in a small Iowa ton and saw Gary Allan along with Sheryl Crow! What a fun time and Keith Urban was there Saturday night. Our local fair starts in 2 weeks so should be a fun time! Any comments are appreciated!
George! You are back! Good, you, me and Reena can get the dead sports forum going again......as soon as the GREAT VIKES start training camp!! Minnesota's State Fair is usually the biggest in the country. Have you ever been to it? Big time entertainment there.
Jul 22nd 2013 new
George! You are back! Good, you, me and Reena can get the dead sports forum going again......as soon as the GREAT VIKES start training camp!! Minnesota's State Fair is usually the biggest in the country. Have you ever been to it? Big time entertainment there.
Jul 22nd 2013 new
Hmmmm, maybe that is off of Snelling avenue? Lol! Have not been there for 10 years I would say...May make it this year or next! God to see you!
Jul 22nd 2013 new
My favorite artist (Matt Nathanson) is doing a concert in Austin in November and I will be going, even if I'm going by myself. lol I guess this is a good time to start looking for someone to go with? wink
Posts 1 - 6 of 6