Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

I've been riding my bike to work for the last week...getting 'geared' up!
If I can ride my 1968 Schwinn Varsity 5 miles each way to work, you can too!
Let's Do it! Give it a try-
Cheers,
Laura

Apr 29th 2013 new
What about ride your Rolling Along to work?
Apr 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: What about ride your to work?
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: What about ride your to work?
--hide--

Wheels are wheels! biggrin

Apr 30th 2013 new

That would be kinda hard in my line of work. scratchchin I'm a home health aide, and I have to do a lot traveling visiting clients. Think my legs would fall off. faint laughing

Apr 30th 2013 new

I walk or bike, depending on the weather -- it's only a mile either way, except I usually walk/bike 2 miles to Mass first, then 2 miles from there to work, then 1 mile home. I used to work 7 miles away and that was sometimes dicey if the weather changed, but biking was fun since walking that far in time was out of the question! I plan to walk or bike all month. Thanks for the thread.

Jul 22nd 2013 new
Well I am 3 months behind on ths thread! Anyway I do enjoy bike riding when I can!
Jul 25th 2013 new
Me too. It's 20 miles to work for me. Not impossible. But I have to look "together" so I have not done it outside of school fundraising events. The students love it. I love working in education. Summers off = Lots of mileage! Big event this Sunday (62 mi) with a hill competition. http://www.mnmajor.com Benefits St Jude's pediatric cancer research. Pledge online!
Posts 1 - 7 of 7