Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is dedicated to those who are facing the challenge of raising children without the support of a spouse. This is a place to share ideas and lend mutual support.

Saint Rita is known to be a patroness for abused wives and mourning women.
Learn More: Saint Rita

gifts from kids =)

Jul 23rd 2013 new
We all give a lot to our children -- time, attention, necessities, food, shelter, clothing, toys, fun outings, hugs, kisses, wisdom whether they want to hear it or not, notes to say 'I love you', special meals or desserts, etc.
Do you have any 'giver's who love to give back?
Just this morning I'm enjoying a gift my youngest made for me -- a new mug she made in pottery class.
It's especially meaningful because she really doesn't like making things with clay but is in the class to be with her best friend.
My youngest daughter likes drawing and painting much better than working with clay.
She glazed it a purple too -- my favorite color!
Check it out on my profile if you want to see it!
I love my kids! Now I want to figure out away to let her know how much I appreciate it, beyond the constant hugs I give her that she loves.
Jul 23rd 2013 new
That is so sweet! I love when the kids make gifts for me or for each other! I usually take a photo of the giver and gift, so I can always remember the moment.

She did a great job with the clay piece!!!
Posts 1 - 2 of 2