Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

To Moderator:

Jul 24th 2013 new
So sorry that I have to write this to you but Icould not find the notification for the administration section. Today when I checked my daily matches, I noticed that you have listed a person who is gay. Since I am definitely not gay and am looking for a heterosexual person, please cancel this person from my matches. Thank you for your help in this matter.
Jul 24th 2013 new

Hi Maria,

A moderator cannot remove your matches, but I'll do my best to point you in the right direction. I'm not sure what you mean by having a person on your matches who is listed that way. If you have been sent a female match, it is most likely that the person accidentally selected the wrong gender when they set up their profile. This can be dealt with through a help ticket. Or, if there actually is an issue with the text in their profile, you can also identify that with a help ticket.

To submit a help ticket, you can go to the top right-hand corner of the screen where your name and CM member are, click the drop-down menu, and select "Help", which should be the third option. That should take you to another screen, where there is a numbered help section. Section 3 is Contact Customer Service, and there should be a blue bar "Submit a Help Ticket". When you click on that, you will be able to fill in a customer service help ticket to seek assistance for this issue with your matches. I hope this helps.

Jul 24th 2013 new
Thank you, Angela, for your help with this delicate matter. I have done as you instructed and hopefully the matter will be corrected.
Posts 1 - 3 of 3