Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

My brother got hurt...

Jul 25th 2013 new
This has been an unbelievably stressful week.My brother,John fractured his ankle in two different places.
We got home from the emergency room,early Wednesday morning.He has a lot of pain and will require surgery.
Please pray for him.
Jul 25th 2013 new
Praying
Jul 25th 2013 new
My prayers go out to you both. May it be a success ful surgery and may he have a fast recovery.
Jul 25th 2013 new
I'm so sorry - you are dealing with a lot! hug

Prayers for your brother - that surgery will fix his ankle and recovery will be quick and as pain free as possible. May his medical team be guided by the Lord's hands. Praying Praying
Still keeping you and yours in my prayers on the passing of your mother too. Praying Praying
Jul 25th 2013 new
Saint Stanislas Kostka
  • Memorial: November 13
  • Invoked for those suffering broken bones

• Praying

Jul 25th 2013 new
    Gerard,

I'm very sorry to hear of your brother's accident. Praying Praying

I can relate, as I also broke my ankle about five years ago and had to have an operation. A small plate and six screws were used to stabilize the break. I was out of the hospital within several hours of check-in. I was off of crutches at five weeks and have made a 100% recovery with full range of motion. It is amazing what results that can be achieved with a successful operation. Today it is as if it never happened, except for just a small scar on my ankle.

John will be in my prayers for a successful operation and recovery. Praying

Ed
    Jul 25th 2013 new
    (quote) Gerard-400247 said: This has been an unbelievably stressful week.My brother,John fractured his ankle in two different places.
    We got home from the emergency room,early Wednesday morning.He has a lot of pain and will require surgery.
    Please pray for him.

Praying Praying Praying
    Jul 25th 2013 new
    Praying rosary theheart
    Jul 25th 2013 new
    Praying
    Posts 1 - 10 of 37