Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Man, the names people give their kids these days...
Jul 25th 2013 new
Yeah, that "unavailable" sure gets around!
Jul 25th 2013 new
Who IS this personage ? Any relation to Ms/Mr Emoticon Only?
Jul 25th 2013 new
Is "unavailable" a person who has had their profile yanked off for scamming/spamming/bad intentions? Or is "unavailable" a setting that certain people use to hide their activities on here? Or is "unavailable" someone 'seeking friendship only' or 'in a relationship' or some other designation that keeps him/her unknown? Because unavailable visits my profile a lot too!
Jul 25th 2013 new
Hmm, must be out to lunch, or on vacation, did they leave a message?
Jul 25th 2013 new
Maybe it's someone who looks at a profile, then decides to 'block' you... can you do that here? That would be kinda mean! sad
Jul 25th 2013 new
(quote) David-870960 said: Maybe it's someone who looks at a profile, then decides to 'block' you... can you do that here? That would be kinda mean!
I think s/he must be doing that because that has happened to me also. I just hope it means he can't look at mine anymore!
Jul 25th 2013 new
A Mr Available invited me to chat,I did decline and he later had metamorphosed
into Mr Unavailable..... wide eyed
Jul 25th 2013 new
When a profile appears as "unavailable" it means the person's profile is no longer on CatholicMatch. They may have chosen to remove their own account or they may have been removed by our site's security system. If the person chooses to recover his or her account, their profile and photos will reappear.
Jul 25th 2013 new
Nothing worse than a great big teaser! Perhaps one day 'Unavailable' will hook up with 'Disconnected' and vanish silently into the sunset hand in hand.
Posts 1 - 10 of 12