Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

error: Post not found!

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

OK, everybody, time for a little fun. Let's dream in print, so our potential spouses can see what makes us tick, and perhaps -- click! -- something will happen. This is under the entertainment and humor category for a reason. We are liisting some longed for, one size does not fit all, qualities of our future husband.
Jul 25th 2013 new
(quote) Margo-404841 said: OK, everybody, time for a little fun. Let's dream in print, so our potential spouses can see what makes us tick, and perhaps -- click! -- something will happen. This is under the entertainment and humor category for a reason. We are liisting some longed for, one size does not fit all, qualities of our future husband.
OK, I'll go first:
  • My Hubby Honey will laugh at my wry cool jokes, which can be groaners. laughing Then he'll respond in kind. faintHis jokes will outdo me, but not so that I feel constantly trumped. Give and take, don't you know.
  • He won't mind all the books/DVDs/CDs around the house. He'll know that's because I love the arts.
  • He will know why Bogota, Colombia was commonly talked about when I was growing up in North Dakota. In other words, he'll have a good Love Map about me. He'll also know my Love Language, as I will his.
  • He will take good care of himself -- spirit, body, mind. Praying
Jul 25th 2013 new

Dear Lord of all, I send you

A list of hopes desired.

Although they are not many,

They will spark my inner fire.

I would ask for true compassion,

And a kindness shown to all.

A strength of mind and character

That in hard times does not fall.

A man who makes decisions

Based on deeply held beliefs,

Who does not falter aimlessly

Like the wind tosses a leaf.

I would ask that he be trusting,

And not filled with disbelief.

That he would allow my freedom

To be spiritual and think.

I would ask for gentle whispers

Where we share our deepest dreams,

That we have just one heart beating

That we truly are a team.

Jul 25th 2013 new
I would prefer that he still had most of his natural teeth, hair is optional (but I can not abide the side part pull over) Be bald and proud of it! I would appreciate basic hygiene and the regular trimming of toenails and daily changing of his underwear. It would be a bonus if he was a devout Catholic or at least a wanna-be like me! Kindness and compassion are mandatory. The last quality (and certainly not the least) would be that he is a great spider killer.
Jul 25th 2013 new
Cute,Kristin laughingSomeone who imparts calm,understands when I go quiet and is prepared to teach me those things I have missed out on.
He will need to accommodate surprisingly silly bouts of happiness including handstands,singing,talking to animals and work done with gusto. wide eyed
Jul 25th 2013 new
Ok, so funny, but with a serious undertone, huh? I can manage that. So can she.

She understands that my calm demeanor does not indicate disinterest, and knows that she can rouse my humor, my intellect, or my passion with the right phrase or glance. Of course, that glance just might come from behind a pair of Groucho Marx glasses. www.stylebubble.co.uk

She can eat my cooking. thumbs.dreamstime.com
She'll cook a meal for me. www.grinningplanet.com
She enjoys cooking with me. www.bettycrocker.com.au

She enjoys travel. feastoffun.com
Sometimes we'll go to the beach. funny-pics.co
Other times, maybe the forest. 1.bp.blogspot.com.

We'll play catch with the kids together. www.texasspineconsultants.com

I might have to fight her for my favorite t-shirt when I want to wear it, but I'll be sure to leave it behind for her if I should have to travel for a few weeks. images1.fanpop.com

Of course, she'll also have to be a very understanding lady. Not every woman will marry a pirate! hollywoodhatesme.files.wordpress.com

Jul 25th 2013 new
Excellnt job so far, everyone. clap Handstands, poetry, no comb overs (most important of all in my book) and getting to wear his tee shirt.

My latest addition: He knows I'll pick dark chocolate over him. Except when it's time for one of his delicious long, slow kisses. embarassed
Jul 26th 2013 new
not sure I can keep up here...........most things already covered!

pretty low maintenance here myself of course.....NOT......lol
rapier wit is helpful and tolerance of my perfection........lol
.......like I said, others have covered the rest.........lol
Jul 26th 2013 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: I would prefer that he still had most of his natural teeth, hair is optional (but I can not abide the side part pull over) Be bald and proud of it! I would appreciate basic hygiene and the regular trimming of toenails and daily changing of his underwear. It would be a bonus if he was a devout Catholic or at least a wanna-be like me! Kindness and compassion are mandatory. The last quality (and certainly not the least) would be that he is a great spider killer.

I was OK until the daily underwear thing.....If it ain't broke why fix it,,,???

it it ain't dirty,,,why change it..???

suppose you want the socks changed too...Boy..Restrictions,,Restrictions...
Jul 26th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

I was OK until the daily underwear thing.....If it ain't broke why fix it,,,???

it it ain't dirty,,,why change it..???

suppose you want the socks changed too...Boy..Restrictions,,Restrictions...
Kenny, you amuse me. laughing
Posts 1 - 10 of 44