Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jul 25th 2013 new
I have started a new thread, Qualities of my next husband/wife, in the Entertainment and Humor Room. Please contribute! I want this to be funny, laughing not sappy, embarassed to show us for who we are. Thank you, Status People. The next coffee is on me. hug

Jul 25th 2013 new
Dennis just got back from the grocery,and has a happy fridge again... The fridge will not be happy for long though, because his sons teenage buddies will find out the fridge is happy... Dennis wonders if these teenager boys can somehow sense when a fridge is full...
Jul 26th 2013 new
(quote) Dennis-754668 said: Dennis just got back from the grocery,and has a happy fridge again... The fridge will not be happy for long though, because his sons teenage buddies will find out the fridge is happy... Dennis wonders if these teenager boys can somehow sense when a fridge is full...
Dennis,Anne's own brothers used to stand and stare into the fridge and pantry with the door open.My own big boy does the same, in kind of a trance, until I tease him about it not making food magically appear smile
Anne cannot wait 'till her car is serviced and the "squeek" eliminated from the fanbelt .She was relieved to have been finally to the dentist,and after one filling has the all clear biggrin
Jul 26th 2013 new
Allen is looking forward to 3 day week end hyper and a short trip to Philly area thumbsup. Not looking forward to driving through DC. laughing Ironic since he is thinking of going back to DC to catch Nationals game on Saturday afternoon.
Jul 26th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said:
Anne cannot wait 'till her car is serviced and the "squeek" eliminated from the fanbelt .She was relieved to have been finally to the dentist,and after one filling has the all clear
Halfway across the world on the same day, Margo was having her car looked at. eyepopping The knock knock knock that happens when M turns on her air conditioner, and even sometimes without the AC, i because the last time these guys put in a new thermostat control thinagamabob, they caused the knock knock knock, or something like that. Margo is quite vague abt things mechanical. crossfingers

Anyhow, they had to order the part, they said at least some of the labor will not be charged. If anybody like Keith has a suggestion for me, please suggest.

Also, Happy Weekend, everyone. wave

Jul 26th 2013 new
Maricela had a relaxing afternoon after a busy morning running a friend to her Dr. after her car died. Now thinking of taking a drive to Corpus Christi tomorrow. Need to hurry up and decide. . . .
Jul 27th 2013 new
smileAnne feels sleepy on a Saturday afternoon.She thought of Margo when driving a country dirt road and saw two Brolgas(our tall grey cranes)strutting slowly.Anne does not mean to say Margo looks like a Brolga wide eyedBut that Margo would have enjoyed the sight.
Anne is glad you have all reached the weekend .Tomorrow Anne,children and her parents aim to go to Confession in a nearby small town.For sometime the confessional has been used as a storage room,so Anne's mother has arranged for it to be cleaned out.It isn't their usual Church. smile
Jul 27th 2013 new
Keith made it to the jobsite early enough on Friday to meet with the customer and make arrangements for next week. Keith is currently enjoying a lazy Saturday afternoon in Wichita. Keith's definition of lazy included a trip to an estate sale this morning and lunch with his dad and brother at one of his old favorite Mexican places. Keith is looking forward to the arrival of his step-brother and his family, and some family time and reminiscing tonight.
Jul 27th 2013 new
Christie's idea of lazy is not happening today, maybe tomorrow :-) She's off to Lowe's or Home Depot to find a bigger pot for her growing pear tomato plant. Maybe she'll find some shade loving plants to add to her apartment balcony, north facing garden. She definitely misses the dirt and sunshine she had on the ranch....
Jul 27th 2013 new
Rob' s mini vacation was wonderful. ATLANTA was cool, relaxing, stimulating, and an all around good time. Two pleasant visits with my estranged sister(if that's even the right term). Met a great teacher and a great group of guys.
Rob had a great visit with old friends last night.
Drove to Montgomery for training with my teacher, this morning. Great workout, even if he did have me sucking wind(the product of too much fun).
Rob will probably turn in early this evening after visiting with a neighbor.
Posts 151 - 160 of 200