Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: You must sign in before expressing interest in this event.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Rolling Along This is a bit more lighthearted than many of the prayer requests in here. But, knowing that God is concerned with all the details of our lives, I ask you to pray for my "zoom training program". My plan is to push to work at least twice a week (I did it both Monday and today), and also hit the rail trails at least once a week.

In particular I am hoping to regain some of my ability to push my wheelchair up hills. I have noticed in recent months that I'm not as good as it as I used to be.

Zoom zoom zoom! Rolling Along
Jul 26th 2013 new
Joining you in prayer. Praying
Glad to hear you are doing things outdoors.It's really uplifting.
Jul 26th 2013 new
Prayers for your training program Zoom:) Praying rosary theheart
Jul 26th 2013 new

Praying
Jul 26th 2013 new
Praying for your strength training Edward. Popeye ate spinach! laughing laughing hug
Jul 26th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: This is a bit more lighthearted than many of the prayer requests in here. But, knowing that God is concerned with all the details of our lives, I ask you to pray for my "zoom training program". My plan is to push to work at least twice a week (I did it both Monday and today), and also hit the rail trails at least once a week.

In particular I am hoping to regain some of my ability to push my wheelchair up hills. I have noticed in recent months that I'm not as good as it as I used to be.

Zoom zoom zoom!
Praying for you. You CAN do it Zoom!
Jul 26th 2013 new
wave Praying Gladly praying with you!
Jul 26th 2013 new
I should note that my average speed on my route to work was improved today over Monday. 2.66 mph, vs. 2.35 mph. Said route includes a significant hill in my apartment complex.

I use an iOS app called RunKeeper, recommended by former CMer Meghan when I was looking for an app with a Rolling Along option.
Jul 26th 2013 new
Prayers zoomed uphill to the skies.
Jul 26th 2013 new
Praying Rolling Along Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 45