Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

CatholicMatch Member Stories

Jul 26th 2013 new
Have you or someone you know, met someone special on CatholicMatch? If so, we'd like to hear your story. Robyn Lee, our blog editor has just posted a story talking about online dating and providing a link for members to share their stories...

www.catholicmatch.com

As the one who's written the bulk of the member stories on the blog, I hope to have the chance to talk with more of you about how CatholicMatch was worked for you. I'd also to like to clear up any potential misunderstandings...

*A member story does *not* have to be a couple who is engaged. If you and a significant other are dating and discerning, we would still welcome hearing from you. And our stories on such couples emphasize that the couple is indeed still discerning, to avoid putting any pressure on the relationship. Our belief is that two people seeking God's will with each other is a positive thing, regardless of where it may end up.

*A member story does not even have to be romantic in nature. Maybe you've found great friends on CatholicMatch, either in the forums, in the real world, or both, and that's something that will ultimately pave the way for you to meet your future spouse. If you're one of these people, we want to hear from you.

*And of course, if you're married or engaged, we want to hear from you.

Please take a look at Robyn's blog post. You're more than welcome to message me as well. We look forward to talking to more of you about your experiences on CatholicMatch.
Jul 26th 2013 new
I wish i could say yes to your questions! weeping weeping !
Posts 1 - 2 of 2