Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Favorites list

Jul 20th 2013 new
When you add someone to your favorites list, do they get a notification?
How do you take someone off your favorites list?
Jul 20th 2013 new
They aren't notified. It's purely for your own private use.

To remove them, view your favorites list (Search > Favorite Profiles) and click the X in the upper right corner of that person's box. OR, if you are viewing their profile, click on the star to turn Favorites on or off for that person.
Jul 20th 2013 new
I am pretty sure they don't get notified when you add someone to your favorites list. To remove someone, go to favorites and hover over the box their picture is in, and a little X will appear in top right corner. Click on that.
Jul 20th 2013 new
Thanks, ladies!
Jul 20th 2013 new
Ditto on the two answers above. The Favorites is for your use and there is 'no' notification to the favorited party, as well as when one is removed. Thanks to the Ladies for a spot on answer. biggrin Praying
Jul 26th 2013 new
Anyone know how do I get rid of all the people who have viewed me?
Jul 26th 2013 new
Those in the list are automatically removed after 60 days if you do nothing.

You can manually hide someone who has viewed you by:
Choosing "Views" on the left from the home page.
Clicking on the "x" in the top right corner of each listing you want to hide.
You can hide up to 1000 using the above method.

More information can be found in the help section:

At the bottom of the page there is a link to "Help"
From there you can search for the following two topics:

How does the hidden list work?
How often are view notifications sent?

Hopefully those will help you decide what options will work best for you.

Jul 26th 2013 new
GO ahead and click away...usually it's an "x" to the right of their pic. Being viewed by someone means nothing as they are merely "window shopping" so I usually clean out my views without a week - If they don't take some action, like writing me an email within a week, I click on them and they are gone from my list. I seldom put anyone on my favorites list unless I am really impressed by both their photo and what their profile says AND of course, they must be in my age group. Happy Hunting. Anne
Posts 1 - 8 of 8