Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Safe Ride

Jul 27 new
In your kindness, please pray for a safe and speedy ride tomorrow. I am participating in a charity cycling event (part competition) for St. Jude's Children's Cancer Research Hospital. (see Sports Forum for pledging). The ride is a Metric Century (62+ miles) with a mile-long hill climb near the end. I usually bike 20-30 miles daily during the summer and consider myself an able cyclist, but this will be challenging! Madonna del Ghisallo, patroness of cyclists, pray for me and all the participants. St Peregrine, pray for those suffering from cancer. St Jude, patron of hopeless cases, pray for all of us!
Jul 27 new
Praying Praying
Jul 27 new
Prayers offered.
Jul 27 new
Praying for a safe ride for you and all those participating.
Jul 27 new
Praying
Jul 27 new
Madonna del Ghisallo, patroness of cyclists, pray for Alice and all the participants. Praying

Saint Peregrine Laziosi, pray for those suffering from cancer. Praying

Saint Jude Thaddeus, patron of hopeless cases, pray for all in need. Praying

(quote) Alice-788574 said: In your kindness, please pray for a safe and speedy ride tomorrow. I am participating in a charity cycling event (part competition) for St. Jude's Children's Cancer Research Hospital. (see Sports Forum for pledging). The ride is a Metric Century (62+ miles) with a mile-long hill climb near the end. I usually bike 20-30 miles daily during the summer and consider myself an able cyclist, but this will be challenging! Madonna del Ghisallo, patroness of cyclists, pray for me and all the participants. St Peregrine, pray for those suffering from cancer. St Jude, patron of hopeless cases, pray for all of us!
Praying Praying Praying
Jul 27 new
Praying Praying Praying
Jul 27 new
Praying Praying Praying
Jul 27 new
Prayers for the safety of all who participate in this ride, for good weather, and for lots of money to be raised for a most worthy cause Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 16