Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Cat bubbles

Jul 27th 2013 new
I did not think that my kitten would beg me to blow bubbles but now she will sit and stare at the bottle. The bubbles are catnip and she loves watching them fall and they do not pop right away. She has now discovered that she can jump mid air.

Does your cat or dog do anything fun, funny or unique?
Jul 27th 2013 new
(quote) Bernadette-363720 said: I did not think that my kitten would beg me to blow bubbles but now she will sit and stare at the bottle. The bubbles are catnip and she loves watching them fall and they do not pop right away. She has now discovered that she can jump mid air.

Does your cat or dog do anything fun, funny or unique?
I have never heard of this!!! Where did you get this idea!
Jul 28th 2013 new
Do the cat bubbles actually have catnip in them? My 5 month old kitten would love that!
Jul 28th 2013 new
I've had dogs and cats that LOVE bubbles! My late Heidi (German Shepherd) used to chase them and try to eat them and liked it when they sat on her nose, then she'd chomp on it after a little while, And wanted more and more. She also stared at the bottle and wait for me to start blowing them! flower fluffy cloud
Jul 28th 2013 new
I have never tried bubbles with my dogs. We do use the laser pointer though. I will get the laser pointer out and before I even turn it on they are looking at the ground for the little red dot. My putties will even go and nose the laser pointer when not in use because she associates it with the dot.
Jul 28th 2013 new
* pittie, not putties. Silly autocorrect.
Jul 28th 2013 new
We have an unusual cat,in that when I'm preparing dinner he desires to eat raw vegetables-carrot and broccoli being his favorites.If the other cats run to look what he is eating, he has been known to growl over a crunchy piece of broccoli smileI point out to the children how sleek and shiny he is.
Jul 29th 2013 new
Answer a few question: I came up with the idea when I saw the bubbles near the cat grass seads I was buying. Yes they are made of cat.
Jul 29th 2013 new
(quote) Bernadette-363720 said: Answer a few question: I came up with the idea when I saw the bubbles near the cat grass seads I was buying. Yes they are made of cat.
How do you make cat nip bubbles?Do you make cat nip water first?
Jul 29th 2013 new
(quote) Bernadette-363720 said:  Yes they are made of cat.
!!!! Hopefully you meant catNIP, right?? lol!!
I'll have to try this with our kitties!
Posts 1 - 10 of 24