Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

I'm Back!

Jul 29th 2013 new
Hey Everyone!

I'm back! It's been what... 8 months I think! I just renewed with a 6 month subscription, so I'm here to bug you all for a while! cool

Lets see, since I've been gone, I colored my hair red, lost a lot of weight, and adopted a puppy! Fun stuff! flower

So how is everyone else doing?! scratchchin
Jul 29th 2013 new
Hey, welcome back!

Well, I guess some are doing fine, and others ok, and others not so great. Just guessing here...
Jul 29th 2013 new
Hi Amber, welcome back! I actually just renewed my subscription recently too, figured let me give it another go! crossfingers
Jul 29th 2013 new
LoL
I would say that's a safe guess. wink
Jul 29th 2013 new
Same here! I always love the CM community, so even if I don't find 'the one', it's always a blast here. Blinded by love
Jul 30th 2013 new
Hi Amber!!

I just came back too, thanks to a friend of mine! I can't wait to meet some more great people on here!

Beth
Jul 30th 2013 new
Welcome back and good luck in your search! hug
Posts 1 - 7 of 7