Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Abotion doctor had her license revoked in Maryland for almost killing someone in a botched abortion, so she moved to Utah. THere, they made her write an essay on what she learned, and she got ot keep her license....what? I'm so sick of this real war on women.

www.ajc.com
Aug 01 new
I just found out that the founder of planned parenthood (and a big force in contraception) Margaret Sanger was like Hitler in genocide believing that only the fit and elite should have kids.. I saw it on EWTN interview with a female theologian doctor who researched her.

Did you guys know this?

I believe she was a racist also.
Aug 01 new
(quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I just found out that the founder of planned parenthood (and a big force in contraception) Margaret Sanger was like Hitler in genocide believing that only the fit and elite should have kids.. I saw it on EWTN interview with a female theologian doctor who researched her.

Did you guys know this?

I believe she was a racist also.
This video may shed much more light on Planned Parenthood's origin:

www.youtube.com

Aug 01 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: This video may shed much more light on Planned Parenthood's origin:

The link provided seems to have been chopped off at the end due to the length of the URL.
Jerry's link can be accessed from the link below:

www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com

Aug 01 new
(quote) Dave-976637 said: The link provided seems to have been chopped off at the end due to the length of the URL.
Jerry's link can be accessed from the link below:

www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/activism/maafa21-the-black-genocide-in-21st-century-america.html

Correction:
Although the link now works, the video embedded on the site seems to have been removed from the site.
Aug 01 new
A full length version of the video:

Maafa 21 (2009)

is available at the time this message was written - on YouTube at the following link:
www.youtube.com

Aug 01 new
(quote) Dave-976637 said: A full length version of the video:
Maafa 21 (2009)is available at the time this message was written - on YouTube at the following link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02t3Wqg-4Iw

Thanks, Dave. I have replaced the link in my post with your YouTube link for the benefit of the readers.

Aug 01 new
(quote) Dave-976637 said: A full length version of the video:
Maafa 21 (2009)is available at the time this message was written - on YouTube at the following link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02t3Wqg-4Iw

Very powerful video. It made the point.
Aug 01 new
(quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Abotion doctor had her license revoked in Maryland for almost killing someone in a botched abortion, so she moved to Utah. THere, they made her write an essay on what she learned, and she got ot keep her license....what? I'm so sick of this real war on women.

http://www.ajc.com/news/ap/crime/utah-doctor-allowed-to-keep-license/nY6MD/
I think abortion is also a war on humanity. It hurts everyone--the unborn baby,
the mother, the father, and the whole family.

Excellent topic, Cheryl.
Aug 01 new
www.youtube.com

VERY REVEALING Margaret Sanger Interview MUST SEE ! PLANNE

Posts 1 - 10 of 19