Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please pray for bridget....she has 7 sisters and brothers and has had to deal with all their problems ranging from alcoholism to stays in prison....to loans for bail bonds...and is a nervous wreck.....please pray for her that she may find peace in her life.....Her son was just diagnosed with a disease where he can't eat glutin and her daughter has a very serious case of diabeties where she could die if she doesn't take insulin. She is 13. She has to wake up at 2:00 a.m. every night to give her daughter insulin because her daughter can't wake up....I feel ultimately so bad for her and pray for her.... Praying Praying rosary
Jul 30th 2013 new
(quote) Shelly-972679 said: Please pray for bridget....she has 7 sisters and brothers and has had to deal with all their problems ranging from alcoholism to stays in prison....to loans for bail bonds...and is a nervous wreck.....please pray for her that she may find peace in her life.....Her son was just diagnosed with a disease where he can't eat glutin and her daughter has a very serious case of diabeties where she could die if she doesn't take insulin. She is 13. She has to wake up at 2:00 a.m. every night to give her daughter insulin because her daughter can't wake up....I feel ultimately so bad for her and pray for her....

Oh my goodness. Praying.

theheart rosary Praying

Jul 30th 2013 new
(quote) Josephine-586127 said:
Oh my goodness. Praying.

Oh my gosh....Shelly...so sorry. I AM praying for her (and the family) to have peace~
Jul 30th 2013 new
I am praying for her and for her family that they may feel God's Love and Hope.
Jul 30th 2013 new
Praying theheart hug
Jul 30th 2013 new
Praying
Jul 30th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
Jul 30th 2013 new
Hi Shelly-------Sacred Heart of Jesus have Mercytheheart -----Immaculate Heart of Mary have Mercytheheart
Jul 30th 2013 new
Praying
Jul 30th 2013 new
Please be assured of my poor prayers for both you and your friend. I am truly sorry, dear soul, for her troubles. Thank you for sharing her story.

God bless you!
Leyden
Posts 1 - 10 of 21