Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Members Numbers

Jul 31st 2013 new
Why am I not able to see members numbers on my View List? Thank you.
Jul 31st 2013 new
Hi Mary Jane,
There were a number of changes in formatting and appearance that happened with the recent site redesign. You can still see the member numbers of those who view you by pointing your cursor to the CM member's name on your viewed me list and hovering over it. When you hover over the name, a small tag should appear with the member number. I hope this helps.
Aug 1st 2013 new
(quote) Angela-374523 said: Hi Mary Jane,
There were a number of changes in formatting and appearance that happened with the recent site redesign. You can still see the member numbers of those who view you by pointing your cursor to the CM member's name on your viewed me list and hovering over it. When you hover over the name, a small tag should appear with the member number. I hope this helps.
Angela , will the same thing work if you go the Search above, then to the Favorite Profiles where no # shows?
Aug 1st 2013 new
Hi Barbara,
As the Favorites list has the same appearance as the viewed me list, yes, if you hover over the name of your match with your cursor, you should be able to get the tag to appear that includes the member number.
Aug 1st 2013 new
Thanks Angela ,I'll try that !
Posts 1 - 5 of 5