Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I have been on CatholicMatch for over six months now. And I haven't really met anyone that I have really connected with. If there is someone I am interested in they either don't answer back or I get to scared to put myself out there. I put myself out there sometimes but I feel like I get judged before a conversation is even started!

Anyone else feeling this way?
Aug 1st 2013 new
I've been there believe me! Right now I'm talking with who sounds like a great guy, but we have yet to meet, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. This is my third shot at CM so patience is key here. Try not to get discouraged, but believe me I understand that is much easier said then done!
Aug 1st 2013 new
(quote) Christina-987465 said: I've been there believe me! Right now I'm talking with who sounds like a great guy, but we have yet to meet, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. This is my third shot at CM so patience is key here. Try not to get discouraged, but believe me I understand that is much easier said then done!
Christina, it is nice to have a nice attractive young lady who is attractive be active on this forum, because these forums do not get enough involvement from young ladies your age
Aug 1st 2013 new
Thank you, Mark. biggrin
Aug 1st 2013 new
Yes! Still hoping & praying well over 6 months here too.
Aug 1st 2013 new

Not me! I'm just going to throw something silly out there..and it's my own Opinion... the way i figure it.. where would i rather spend my $49.95 for 6 months.. going to a maybe three movies at the movie theater (popcorn/milkduds and coke).. or maybe a couple times to Chillis for dinner and drinks.. or here at CM, where i have the opportunity to meet someone of similar Moral character, who i can grow and share my faith with and maybe, just maybe maybe maybe someone that makes me want to be with them more and more, to the point where i feel like i'm missing something when i don't see or hear from them. scratchchin biggrin Praying

Aug 1st 2013 new
I said this from day when I joined. FEAR of rejection from the opposite sex, and people in general not wanting to take a serious chance. Of course some LDR's and which then involves time and money.
Aug 1st 2013 new
Yes. I have been on CM for a few weeks this time around. I've been on here off and on over the last few years....and nothing is happening. It's so discouraging.
Aug 1st 2013 new
You ladies are too young and pretty to worry at this point wink
Aug 1st 2013 new
(quote) Tim-734178 said: You ladies are too young and pretty to worry at this point
Actually Tim we need ladies like these 2 involved on here more. I see way too many times on here that young ladies like them refuse to take part in discussions on here and do not take part in other site activities as well. They have a very important voice on things that we talk about around here and it is important to get more of the attractive young ladies on here speaking their mind on issues like age differences, locations, why they want a certain number of kids, having a career or being a stay at home home.

Way too many of the attractive young ladies on here take forgranted their voice on issues in the church that effect us and that needs to change. So to tell them not to worry is not fair either.
Posts 1 - 10 of 102