Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Is there any way that you could indicate in a person's profile whether or not they are a paid member or not?
I have sent numerous emotes and messages and I am pretty sure half of the people are not paid members and not able to reply. I think it is unfair to those of us who are paying members.
Thank you
Trish :rose
Aug 02 new
(quote) Trish-977181 said: Is there any way that you could indicate in a person's profile whether or not they are a paid member or not?...

I don't think that there's anybody who gets paid to be a member. smile
Aug 02 new
I do, I thought everyone was!
Aug 02 new
Trish this issue has been discussed numerous times. I don't want to start another thread on this so I will keep it brief. Many people do not decide to subscribe until they get a message from someone they are interested in. We have many success stories that came about from this scenario. Just because someone is subscribed and can respond does not mean they will. Based on dealing with 10's of thousands of singles over the years I have yet to have someone tell me that they didn't respond to someone they were really interested in. Your best chance at meeting someone on CatholicMatch is to stay engaged, keep your profile fresh regularly upload new and interesting photos of yourself (especially activities) and to really consider who you choose to contact. Here is a blog article I wrote some time ago that I still think holds true.

www.catholicmatch.com

Posts 1 - 4 of 4