Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

My father is in the province and we were told that he was rushed to the hospital last night. This morning, he was put in the ICU and soon after that was transferred to a nearby town because of a blood clot complication in his brain. I heard that he might/will be put in a coma. :( Your prayers are much appreciated.
Aug 4th 2013 new
Prayers for your father and you and your family that the Lord be with you all during this most difficult time.
Aug 4th 2013 new
Praying
Aug 4th 2013 new
Prayers offered.
Aug 4th 2013 new
Praying rosary
Aug 4th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Aug 4th 2013 new
(quote) Dyan-943376 said:
My father is in the province and we were told that he was rushed to the hospital last night. This morning, he was put in the ICU and soon after that was transferred to a nearby town because of a blood clot complication in his brain. I heard that he might/will be put in a coma. :( Your prayers are much appreciated.
Sorry to hear about your father's condition. Stay strong and keep praying. I am sending some prayers for your dad's immediate recovery and for your family's comfort at this difficult time. God bless!
Aug 4th 2013 new
(quote) Dyan-943376 said:
Yes we will don't worry. We are doing everything we can in prayer right now. Be at peace
Aug 4th 2013 new
Saint Joseph
  • Patron of fathers, the Philippines, and the grievously injured Praying
  • Memorial: March 19

• ___________________
    rosary - God answers knee-mail
    Aug 4th 2013 new
    Praying theheart
    Posts 1 - 10 of 62