Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I would ask that you pray for my grandmother, Fran, who lives in a world without rhyme or reason because everything around her is unfamiliar and she is unable to remember more than a few minutes into the past. She recalls of much from the first 30 years of her life, but does not know her children or grandchildren. Her husband, my grandfather, died last September, and with him gone she has nothing other than church that feels like home. Sometimes she remembers that he has passed on...sometimes not.

How she maintains a generally positive outlook is beyond my comprehension, but even so she is often concerned that she needs to get home, needs to be somewhere else, needs to find her husband, and is perpetually surrounded by strangers in a strange place. She is and has been such a blessing in my life, and it am unable to lift this burden from her. Her body is sound but her mind is not.

For her and all those suffering from dementia I ask for your prayers.
Aug 05 new
Praying rosary theheart
Aug 05 new
Praying rosary
Aug 05 new
So Sorry David-----May Fran's Guardian ANgel watch over her (family)and protect her and others suffering with this dementia--May the Love of Jesustheheart and Mother Mary theheart hold her(family)(others suffering) close ---may the Medical information about dementia have insights from above to help her and others-Amen!
Aug 05 new
Praying
Aug 05 new
rosary theheart Praying
Aug 05 new
Praying Praying Praying Praying
Aug 05 new
Saint Dymphna
  • Invoked against senility, dementia, and Alzheimer's Praying
  • Memorial: May 15

• ___________________
    rosary - God answers knee-mail
    Aug 05 new
    Prayers for your grandmother Fran and your entire family as you all deal with the suffering.
    Aug 05 new
    Any type of dementia is hard on a family. My mom had Alzheimer's disease. Prayers for your grandmother, you, and your family. Praying Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 17