Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please pray for a personal intention for me and my church community. Something devastating is happening today and there is a river of tears flowing. Please pray we get through this. Thanks to everyone.

Aug 06 new
Prayers going out to all of those involved.
May one of the results that stem from the devastation be an even stronger community than before it started, and that everyone involved see God's hand at work in its resolution.

God Bless.
Aug 06 new
Praying
Aug 06 new
Praying Praying rosary theheart
Aug 06 new
May the Lord guide you and your parish community through this difficult time. I pray that He will cover you with His mercy and goodness. Praying rosary theheart
Aug 06 new
Praying rosary
Aug 06 new
Saint Eustachius
  • Invoked against difficult situations Praying
  • Memorial: 20 September (West); 2 November (East)

• ___________________
    rosary - God answers knee-mail
    Aug 06 new
    rose Praying Praying
    Aug 06 new
    Sorry Josephine--May the Rivers of Life begin to flow in your life and Church community--by the Power of the Cross and Resurrection-May Life bloom from death-in Jesus Name-by the powerful intercession of His Mother Mary-St. Joseph- the Saints of Heaven and on earth- the Angels of the Living God-------May Peace be the dwelling resting place of each soul---Amen!!!theheart rosary
    Aug 07 new
    Praying
    Posts 1 - 10 of 22