Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Your "Bad' word of choice

Aug 7th 2013 new
We all are angry or upset at some point in the day or week. What do you say(no cursing or crude talk allowed) to refrain from saying something you will be sorry for. My favorite is "Good Gravy"-even though I do not like gravy that much but it prevents me from saying worse. What a about You ?
Aug 7th 2013 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: We all are angry or upset at some point in the day or week. What do you say(no cursing or crude talk allowed) to refrain from saying something you will be sorry for. My favorite is "Good Gravy"-even though I do not like gravy that much but it prevents me from saying worse. What a about You ?
Mine is "Goooooood grief!"
Aug 7th 2013 new
oh my word
Aug 7th 2013 new
laughing laughing Bird, Bird, Bird is the Word!
Aug 7th 2013 new
Hope this is alright to say - "crapola"!
Aug 7th 2013 new
Oh shoot!
Aug 7th 2013 new
For my Great Uncle Pete's sake!
Aug 7th 2013 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: We all are angry or upset at some point in the day or week. What do you say(no cursing or crude talk allowed) to refrain from saying something you will be sorry for. My favorite is "Good Gravy"-even though I do not like gravy that much but it prevents me from saying worse. What a about You ?
@#$*&! Hard to vocalize but it can be done. I also say, Damn liberal!!
Aug 7th 2013 new
shigatee
what the fluff
poop
holy cow
frick frockin bottle rockin
shut the front door
Aug 7th 2013 new
I actually say, "Bad word! Bad word! Verrrry bad word!" on the rare occasions I don't just laugh. My brother Scott taught me that. biggrin
Posts 1 - 10 of 41