Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Aug 7th 2013 new
done............and with a smile...........but a huge electrical storm cut all the lights....

I wish I had male companionship.
Aug 7th 2013 new
Wish Granted, you have male companionship.. but they are the Chippendale dancers and they follow you everywhere you go.. even to church! Oh now just think of the gossip!!

I wish the world would have a 24 hour shift so I could be more active at night instead of in the heat of the day! Think of it.. the jobs would double instantly!
Aug 7th 2013 new
Granted, but the temperatures at night are always sub-zero! I wish I could eat with wild abandon and not gain weight!!
Aug 8th 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Granted, but the temperatures at night are always sub-zero! I wish I could eat with wild abandon and not gain weight!!
Wish granted, but now you suffer from a nutritional deficiency due to excess of chocolate! :D I wish I could take a flight to France right now.
Aug 10th 2013 new
(quote) Allison-992715 said: Wish granted, but now you suffer from a nutritional deficiency due to excess of chocolate! :D I wish I could take a flight to France right now.
Wish granted...but you are taking flight with your new wings,in a flock of noisy geese! eyepopping

Wish I could have a sleepathon to catch up on late nights... wide eyed
Aug 10th 2013 new
Wish granted, but you must do it in a tent on a pile of rocks! I wish I could win the Lotto!!
Aug 12th 2013 new
granted Chelle but you must give it all to your favorite charity.

I wish i could move to Alabama.
Aug 13th 2013 new
Wish granted, but for some reason you're forced to live across the state line in Mississippi! I wish my headache would go away....
Aug 13th 2013 new
Wish granted. You're headache is gone. But only because they operated and switched your brain with that of Steve Martin.. good thing is,. you are now a "wild and crazy gal"!

I wish I had a giant stuffed teddy bear to snuggle!!
Aug 14th 2013 new
Granted, but your teddy bear is Ted (from the movie of the same name)! I wish I wasn't starting to get a cold!
Posts 31 - 40 of 54