Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Who is Banning Whom #8

Aug 8th 2013 new
Michael is banned for multiple posts on the previous thread to deny others the pleasure of locking it and then not starting a new thread.
Aug 8th 2013 new
Cathy is banned for starting the new thread, but unbanned for taking Michael to task. (Though I think you were a little soft .... you should have at least triple-banned him mischievous )
Aug 8th 2013 new
Sept is Whitey Bulgers birthday.84 years old and he doesn't look a day over 80.I ban everyone if they don't wish him MANY HAPPY RETURNS FOR ANOTHER 84 YEARS.
Aug 8th 2013 new
Brian is banned for wanting Whitey Bulger to live almost as long as Abraham from the Old Testament. (Abraham died at the age of 175, according to Genesis 25:7.)
Aug 8th 2013 new
Edward is banned for making me wonder what I'd look like if I lived to be 175!! eyepopping
Aug 8th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Brian is banned for wanting Whitey Bulger to live almost as long as Abraham from the Old Testament. (Abraham died at the age of 175, according to Genesis 25:7.)
Edward is banned for rattling on so mischievousand for not going and stirring Jimbo into action!And Jane and the others,for that matter--goodmorning!
Aug 8th 2013 new
(begging your pardon Jane,you were too quick!)
Aug 8th 2013 new
Anne is banned for politeness! hug rose wave
Aug 8th 2013 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: Anne is banned for politeness!
You should have unbanned her for that Jane - now YOU'RE banned mischievous
Aug 8th 2013 new
Zoom, you're banned for making up rules.
Posts 1 - 10 of 182