Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Any Odd Favorites?

Aug 09 new
I love the sound of laughter, especially babies laughing. Love the sound of rain hitting a tin roof. Those are pretty normal favorites I think but my favorite smell is... freshly turned dirt! I love it.. I will literally stop and smell the dirt! Go figure lol Do you have an odd favorite something?
Aug 09 new
cut grass, a fire burning, crackling fire, crickets, stream running,motorcycles in the distance not loud...the sound of the ball against the bat, ice skates on the ice......the sounds and smells of the water.....
Aug 10 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said:  ice skates on the ice.
Now that is the first time I've heard that one. That is odd but a nice sound! I used to love the sound of crickets in the evening until i was told that they make that noise because they are all trying to find a mate. Not sure if that's true or not but i think its kinda sad now. :( Glad we don't make those noises, wouldn't we be something?! i can just see us all sitting on park benches making little cricket noises at each other! laughing wide eyed
Aug 10 new
The sound of opening a can of soda!
Aug 10 new
The smell of rain hitting the dry ground.
Aug 11 new
The sound of a train going through town at night. It's such a melancholy sound and brings back childhood memories of visiting relatives. A friend asked me if it didn't drive me crazy hearing those trains so close and I told him that it brings a smile to my face.
Aug 11 new
Hopefully this one's not too weird, but I love the smell and taste of balsamic vinegar!! :)
Aug 11 new
Mmmm.... the smell of a fresh greek salad..
Aug 11 new
I enjoy watching foreign films in the original language, with subtitles.

Drives my office manager Maria up the wall. laughing
Aug 12 new
(quote) Mary-976718 said: I love the sound of laughter, especially babies laughing. Love the sound of rain hitting a tin roof. Those are pretty normal favorites I think but my favorite smell is... freshly turned dirt! I love it.. I will literally stop and smell the dirt! Go figure lol Do you have an odd favorite something?
I like the deep, throaty, bubbling sound of a Chris-Craft boat cruising past a dock on a beautiful Minnesota lake.
Posts 1 - 10 of 17