Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Jun 30 new
I was only half joking.
Several years ago I read a profile that said, "I say three rosaries a day." I had to think, that's no way to meet anyone.
Jun 30 new
Marge, it is the tiny things you say that have so much truth in it. ..God Bless You.. angel
Jul 01 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: I was only half joking.
Several years ago I read a profile that said, "I say three rosaries a day." I had to think, that's no way to meet anyone.

laughing highfive

I pray that "God's Will Be Done", in every aspect of my life. There are some things that I really need some guidance from God right now, and, once that's resolved, everything will fall into place.

If a young man came into my life in the midst of all of this, I'm sure that I could manage. I can multi-task! wink
Jul 01 new
I pray, yes. But then again I also say, if I see a man fall off the "ACME turnip truck- that's God's sign to me!"

Pam
Jul 02 new
Yes I used to pray for love but stopped because it was not granted. These days I just try to take everything in stride. If it is meant to happen, it will.
Jul 02 new
Yes, I pray my future husband finds me very soon (as I cant wait to meet him!). Then I say, in your time, Lord, not mine. Ive had one, short relationship (three months) during the last TEN YEARS, so Im oh so ready to love and to be loved.
Jul 10 new
Yes, I do... Let it be done to me according to Your will Father. His will be done. I dont know another way
Aug 06 new
(quote) Pam-953847 said: I pray, yes. But then again I also say, if I see a man fall off the "ACME turnip truck- that's God's sign to me!"

Pam
That's funny, Pam...I was riding on an ACME Turnip Truck just the other day...

biggrin
Aug 06 new
(quote) Tom-995993 said: That's funny, Pam...I was riding on an ACME Turnip Truck just the other day...

Welcome to the Forums Tom!
Hope you run into some good entertainment while you're here!

Aug 10 new
Yes, I pray for love every day. It's been a very long lonely road since my divorce (now I am a widow) and no turnip truck in sight. I also pray for my children, friends, world situations and lots of special intentions. Only God knows how these prayers will be answered.
Posts 21 - 30 of 77