Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Well ,, I had a Prom date all set up with the girl that lives over on Maple Street.
But to my surprise,, yesterday she said that she couldn't go to the High school Prom with me because the Captain of the football team had just asked her to the Prom and she couldn't turn him down....

So now the Prom is next Saturday and I don't have a date....It wouldn't be so bad,,but I've already rented my powder blue tuxedo,,,,,put a down payment on the flowers for my date,,,and my Uncle Larry agreed to let me borrow his 1968 Lincoln Continental for the evening..

I heard that Ricky Nelson and Chuck Berry will be performing at the big Prom Dance...I figured that after the Prom dance,,,my date and I could go to ""Mel's Drive in Burgers"" and have some burgers,,fries,,and milk shakes...

So now I will try to find a date....I told my History teacher,,, Miss Crabtree,,, that my date cancelled and I now have no date to the Prom,,she said that if I can't find another date that she would go with me....
But she's a teacher and like,,old ,,really old....,,,,,she must be 28 or 29 ,,ancient for this 17 year old young man....

So,,I ask,,do you already have your date for the High School Prom..??
I hope you have a wonderful time....If you know a girl who needs a date,,please give her my number....
You ask what is my number....Well of course,,it is #1....

Hope to see you all at the High School Prom
Aug 13th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

Well ,, I had a Prom date all set up with the girl that lives over on Maple Street.
But to my surprise,, yesterday she said that she couldn't go to the High school Prom with me because the Captain of the football team had just asked her to the Prom and she couldn't turn him down....

So now the Prom is next Saturday and I don't have a date....It wouldn't be so bad,,but I've already rented my powder blue tuxedo,,,,,put a down payment on the flowers for my date,,,and my Uncle Larry agreed to let me borrow his 1968 Lincoln Continental for the evening..

I heard that Ricky Nelson and Chuck Berry will be performing at the big Prom Dance...I figured that after the Prom dance,,,my date and I could go to ""Mel's Drive in Burgers"" and have some burgers,,fries,,and milk shakes...

So now I will try to find a date....I told my History teacher,,, Miss Crabtree,,, that my date cancelled and I now have no date to the Prom,,she said that if I can't find another date that she would go with me....
But she's a teacher and like,,old ,,really old....,,,,,she must be 28 or 29 ,,ancient for this 17 year old young man....

So,,I ask,,do you already have your date for the High School Prom..??
I hope you have a wonderful time....If you know a girl who needs a date,,please give her my number....
You ask what is my number....Well of course,,it is #1....

Hope to see you all at the High School Prom
Wow that was 30yrs ago.We had a reunion last month .Didn't need a date for our reunion just us girls.

I went with my late husband to our graduation.I enjoyed it.Sorry I didn't have pictures.

Hope we get dates for our next dance,Kenny.
Aug 13th 2013 new
Hi Kenny!

I went to my High School's prom two years ago! cool True Story! I have a dance friend who teaches there and she asked me to be her date (I did not go to prom while I was in school.)
Posts 1 - 3 of 3