Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Every time i re-arrange the pics, they will not stay where they've been put, even if i leave the computer sit for awhile, although that does help a little bit?
Aug 12th 2013 new
I have the same problem. I am unable to rearrange my photos either.
Aug 12th 2013 new
You may want to try it again. I just rearranged my photos and it worked. Here is the process I used;
1. under "Profile" choose Manage Photos
2. Top Right, click and choose "Edit Photos"
3. This should pull up all your uploaded pics- Click on "ORGANIZE photos" which is above your Profile photo.
4. After you have reorganized your pics, click on SAVE.

Hope this helps. biggrin Praying
Aug 12th 2013 new
It still is not working for me. I did everything you said and when I click on a picture to move it, it opens instead!
Very frustrating Dave irked
Aug 12th 2013 new
Hi Trish, If the photo is opening, this means that you are only clicking and not holding your mouse button to drag the photo.

Make sure that when you press your left mouse button, you do not un-press the button until you have moved the photo.
Aug 12th 2013 new
Thanks Debbie I tried that and it works!
Aug 15th 2013 new
Thanks Dave, but no, that wasn't working before, nor is it now. It will leave some of the changes but move others back to their previous positions when i do that. It makes me appear to love my animals far more than people (which is only sometimes true). Do you have any other ideas?
Aug 15th 2013 new
hey Marie,, did you also try what Debbie suggested? If that still doesn't work, go ahead and submit a Help Ticket and maybe one of the Staff can give you more assistance.
Posts 1 - 8 of 8