Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

The Neverending Status Thread

Aug 12th 2013 new
This is a continuation of the Catholic Match status thread strted several years ago. It's a chance to talk about your day, brag about your beautiful children, vent, flirt, talk about God and process your life. t's a great place to just be.....yourself. Post away!

Aug 12th 2013 new
Margo was back to work for an abbreviated workday today after a 3-day weekend with her parents, sister, niece and nephew in North Dakota. It was just a lovely weekend. My parents were parade marshals; I got lots of quality time with family and darn it, the nice people were there. laughing embarassed rolling eyes eyepopping
Margo even was able to stop in Fargo and transport some items for her new renter, who just moved here today. How's that for being a good landlord! faint
Aug 13th 2013 new
(quote) Margo-404841 said: Margo was back to work for an abbreviated workday today after a 3-day weekend with her parents, sister, niece and nephew in North Dakota. It was just a lovely weekend. My parents were parade marshals; I got lots of quality time with family and darn it, the nice people were there.
Margo even was able to stop in Fargo and transport some items for her new renter, who just moved here today. How's that for being a good landlord!
Hmmm!Anne is glad to join in the fun on this thread and thinks it is great how Margo manages to get out and about, meeting nice people smile-and is a good landlord to boot!
Anne just has to tell Margo how her son and his friend found a kangaroo in the public toilets at night! scratchchinNot really sure what it was doing,perhaps it was the same one Anne saw coming down a street in the rain towards her in the rain..silly 'roos:)
Anne is going to watch a film with her youngest,then turn in .

Aug 15th 2013 new
Sherrill-Anne is rejoicing and very proud of our gold medalist You get a Gold Star!Jehu Gordon at the World Championships 100m men hurdles.
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star! :goldstar: :goldstar: :goldstar: :goldstar: :goldstar: :goldstar: :goldstar: :goldstar: :goldstar: :goldstar: :goldstar: :goldstar: :goldstar: :goldstar: :goldstar: :goldstar: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud:

www.youtube.com

Aug 16th 2013 new
Sam wishes good morning to all! the first couple days of school are always so joyful and positive. Freshmen came on Wednesday and all the other kids returned yesterday. She loved seeing all her old students and hearing how they spent their summer. It is less fun to get used to going to bed by 9 and getting up at 5. Blech.
Aug 16th 2013 new
Yesterday Rachel finished and delivered in person her application to start teaching this year as a substitute, got her driveway sealed, spent lots of time with her oldest son (computer genius, 'home'for visit fromCA) working on fixing our fussy computer and getting 1password, dropbox, and IrfanView up and running and going through hundreds of pictures to save or delete, did some shopping, swam her mile, cut her 1/2 acre of yard, worked out plans and menus for the next 3 days and fell into bed! Today Rachel will trim the hedges, weed around the house and garden, entertain a couple friends for the day while prepping for the next 3 days of parties (Franciscan picnic party Sat, big family gathering picnic party here Sun all day, church choir party Monday -- then Sat and Sun next week are more parties and school starts that Monday!!). The crazy is still going on! Also today she will bake bread and 40 buns, host a cook-out supper for anyone around -- hotdogs and s'mores, make lasagna to bake for Sun evening, icecream cake, 'dirt pudding' and 'sand pudding' for the Franciscan picnic day tomorrow, wash her floors and vacuum, and try to have fun too! Pray her strength and no migraines the next 2 weeks, please!
ps -- you are all invited!
Aug 16th 2013 new
You have a clone? Or can bilocate? Man you be busy!
Aug 16th 2013 new
Anne, thanks for the kangaroo story. I would like the 'roos, I think. I also would like the coral on the barrier reefs of Australia, if I'm remembering correctly.

Aug 16th 2013 new
Margo is enjoying the start of the weekend after a very full week of work, driving, being a therapist, landlord, mother, member of several cooperatives and what else am I?

Put on several hundred miles again yesterday picking up Very Bright Son in Madison, then taking him and a roommate out to eat, 45 minutes of quality time in the St. Vincent De Paul store, then driving back to Menomonie. VBS' sister (my daughter) picked him up at 6 a.m. and they headed off to their dad's house in North Dakota.

Then today, rode w/a colleague for probably 5 hrs round trip. We toured another therapy business and learned a lot. Then I multitasked as a landlord.

Now I'm just chillin' and watching a TV series on Netflix. And life is good.
Aug 16th 2013 new
Weekend is here.Brian is happy.
Posts 1 - 10 of 200