Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

What's your favorite snack of choice. If you could have anything you wanted to snack on.. what would you pick? Probably not what you actually have in your kitchen,... so.. what do you have in there to snack on right now?

If i could snack on anything and have it appear before me right now.. I think it would be fresh fruit and some fresh veggies with guacamole dip.. Oh and some spinach dip too! Or maybe some of those fancy cheese logs.. mmmm...

But.. all I have in my kitchen right now is corn chips and salsa! :'( It will have to do...
Aug 12th 2013 new
popcorn, popcorn and more popcorn with butter of course!
Aug 12th 2013 new
Garden salsa sunchips :)
Aug 13th 2013 new
I'm still stuffed from dinner; so, it's hard to think about snacking. However, if I weren't full and I could have anything, it would be cheese and crackers! I think I have some kettle corn in the cupboard....
Aug 13th 2013 new
Some plantain chips and peanuts please. biggrin
Aug 13th 2013 new
I would have to go with a bag of Bugles, although they are not quite as fun anymore since they no longer fit on my finger tips such that I can claw at my brothers and sisters with them.
Aug 13th 2013 new
Dave! I remember doing that too! So much fun. I passed it down to my grandson. He's 3 and they actually do fit on his tiny fingers! :)
Aug 13th 2013 new
We have Bugles in the house! My kids love 'wearing' them too! I can still wear them and do just for fun with the kids sometimes -- when I'm not putting black olives on on my fingertips! lol My nephew Max at 20 still 'wears' olives!
Aug 13th 2013 new
A huge tin of Charles Chips that was delivered fresh to the door back in the day.
As much as we could eat while sitting as a family watching The Wizard of Oz.

I guess I could still order them online, but somehow a FedEx delivery truck is not quite the same as a Charles Chips truck coming up the street.

www.charleschips.com
Posts 1 - 9 of 9