Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

"On this special day, it is left hander's chance to GET YOUR OWN BACK on your right-handed friends colleagues and family, by designating your personal space as a LEFTY ZONE where everything must be done left-handed!"

Today is to allow those righties to become aware how lefties need more space
when they write and how the world is basically set up for those who are
dominant right-hand users.

www.lefthandersday.com

Aug 13th 2013 new
Yes!! My two kids and I are left handed redheads! The only ones in our entire family!!!
Aug 13th 2013 new
(quote) Marianne-100218 said: "On this special day, it is left hander's chance to GET YOUR OWN BACK on your right-handed friends colleagues and family, by designating your personal space as a LEFTY ZONE where everything must be done left-handed!"

Today is to allow those righties to become aware how lefties need more space
when they write and how the world is basically set up for those who are
dominant right-hand users.

http://www.lefthandersday.com/

At family dinners, I always sat at the end of the table. Couldn't have a rightie on my left!. I was the only leftie out of five siblings. Not referring to politics of course! laughing
Aug 13th 2013 new
wave <--- did you notice this guy is a lefty?
Aug 13th 2013 new
Lefty wave
Aug 13th 2013 new
(quote) Sandra-871852 said: Lefty
Lefties rule! highfive
Aug 13th 2013 new
I'm a southpaw too except I was forced to learn how to write right handed by a commie teacher! Actually I am ambidextrous.
Aug 13th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Lefties rule!
Everyone is born right-handed. Only the best overcome that handicap.

Aug 13th 2013 new
(quote) John-971967 said: I'm a southpaw too except I was forced to learn how to write right handed by a commie teacher! Actually I am ambidextrous.
Bad teacher! Bad teacher! I remember having a nun try to have me use my right hand to write!!
Aug 13th 2013 new
(quote) Bryan-7889 said: Everyone is born right-handed. Only the best overcome that handicap.

Love your response! Though, I have never fully overcome that handicap!!

I am very happy to have read that your son is progressing well. Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 51