Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

goo.gl

Brown signs transgender bathroom bill for Calif. schools

Biological boys can go in girls restrooms and showers
Aug 14th 2013 new
I think this is AWESOME! As the saying goes, be careful what you wish for (but in this case, it is what you vote for), because you just may get it.

This is what America, and a HUGE portion of Catholics voted for. Now we're reaping what has been sown.

....I'm waiting for what it'll be like when America reaps what they sowed when the pedophile laws change....where it'll no longer be against the law to pursue a young person, since psychologists are already claiming that people who are 'minor-attracted persons' are as normal as heterosexuals.
Read more at www.wnd.com

Aug 14th 2013 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: http://goo.gl/PgG6LqBrown signs transgender bathroom bill for Calif. schools Biological boys can go in girls restrooms and showers
I posted about this bill a couple of months ago and he now has signed it. I was surprised that there were actually people here that couldn't see what is wrong with this. Amazing. With all the major problems that are affecting people THIS is what he focuses on??????? People have become desensitized and are just zombies to allow what is happening in government in this country.
Aug 14th 2013 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: http://goo.gl/PgG6LqBrown signs transgender bathroom bill for Calif. schools Biological boys can go in girls restrooms and showers
As I said on another forum, this law is a lawsuit waiting to happen. I'm just waiting for the first boy to PRETEND to be transgendered so he can go in the girls' locker room, and soon will follow complaints of sexual harassment, or worse.
Aug 14th 2013 new
I once saw a bumper sticker on a car with Oregon plates that said "Don't Californicate Oregon." Governor Moonbeam gives a whole new meaning to crazy.
Aug 15th 2013 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: I once saw a bumper sticker on a car with Oregon plates that said "Don't Californicate Oregon." Governor Moonbeam gives a whole new meaning to crazy.
Jerry Brown is definitely still showing his "Moonbeam" qualities from when he was Governor in the 1970s (or so). Unfortunately, in California, the Democrats (since the last election) now control the House, Senate and Governorship.... so certain legislation can really sail through Sacramento without much resistance. Believe it or not, Jerry Brown has actually had to reign-in the legislature on some bills.... as the legislature is even more radical on some issues than Brown is. I just shake my head because there is really no conservative voice in the Capital at this time, and it is very unlikely that there will be one in the foreseeable future.

Ed
Aug 15th 2013 new
And how many self-proclaimed transgenders do you think are going to crawl out of the woodwork just so they can take a shower with the opposite sex? laughing laughing laughing
Eh hum sorry But on a more serious note is this not a reflection on how much the folks who lobby for this kind of madness are the ones who are so out of touch with the youths in our Country?

Aug 15th 2013 new
This is absolutely sickening. If you are not aware of the organization American Life League check them out on the internet as they are listed as the number one foe of Planned Parenthood who are behind most of this sexual perversion put upon innocent children. May Our Lady in her pure,immaculate heart intercede for all the innocent children of the world.
Aug 15th 2013 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said: This is absolutely sickening. If you are not aware of the organization American Life League check them out on the internet as they are listed as the number one foe of Planned Parenthood who are behind most of this sexual perversion put upon innocent children. May Our Lady in her pure,immaculate heart intercede for all the innocent children of the world.
"May Our Lady in her pure,immaculate heart intercede for all the innocent children of the world."
Praying Amen

A priest on EWTN also pointed out that maybe we rely on devine intervention from our Lord God to bring an end to abortion instead of depending on politicians in the government. This was back in the spring of 2009 when I heard him saying this.
Aug 15th 2013 new

The "School Success and Opportunity Act"

I'm sure this is not unique to California, but the Legislature does it's best to mislead the public by the way they name their bills.....

The official name of the bill, signed by Governor Jerry Brown....

"AB (Assembly Bill) 1266"... The "School Success and Opportunity Act"

Who would dare vote against "school success and opportunity"?

Ed
Posts 1 - 10 of 12