Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Aug 3rd 2013 new
It's almost the same when you view their profile, they view yours and then no response either. I also don't get it when the correspondence suddenly ends with "profile no longer available." Can't you at least let someone know you're leaving the site?
Aug 3rd 2013 new


I'm sorry. I don't understand. Do you mean they check your profile and send an emote or message, and then you respond and then they don't follow up? That's happened to me often.


Aug 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Jean-450782 said: It's almost the same when you view their profile, they view yours and then no response either. I also don't get it when the correspondence suddenly ends with "profile no longer available." Can't you at least let someone know you're leaving the site?


I think most often "profile no longer available" means that CM has removed them for some good reason. Maybe they did something or said something inappropriate and were reported.


Aug 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Josephine-586127 said:

I think most often "profile no longer available" means that CM has removed them for some good reason. Maybe they did something or said something inappropriate and were reported.


ACtually anyone can hide their profile temporarily (only once a month) or permanently.
Aug 6th 2013 new
Hi Mary, this is my second time around on CM and I thought I would approach it a little differently this time around. If someone views my profile I would answer back with a simple comment or a smile...I never got a response...I send a smile to people I would like to communicate with...no responses. I've sent a smile back to the few people that have sent me a smile...no response. So I'm not sure anymore what works!
Aug 7th 2013 new
Virginia it is confusing cant figure it out??
Aug 7th 2013 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: ACtually anyone can hide their profile temporarily (only once a month) or permanently.
Really? How?
Aug 7th 2013 new
(quote) Wendy-387654 said: Really? How?
Click on the drop down menu next to your name in the upper right hand screen.Go to your Account and read the FAQs section and click on how to remove or disable your account.Be careful,you are only allowed to do it once a month,After that,you cannot log in for 30 days if you do it more than once a month.
Aug 14th 2013 new
(quote) Jean-450782 said: It's almost the same when you view their profile, they view yours and then no response either. I also don't get it when the correspondence suddenly ends with "profile no longer available." Can't you at least let someone know you're leaving the site?
I figure they just said hi to everyone and want to get a whole bunch of private email addresses before their subscription ends, just in case there's one in the bunch they may like. Sorry, I don't give out private email and figure they can renew their subscription if their truly interested. If not, see ya!
Posts 1 - 10 of 103