Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I'm Baaaaaak!!!! :-)

Aug 14th 2013 new
Hi all. I'm back. My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday... or I should say his mom called me and broke up for him to me... How pathetic is that.... LOL

So I'm back on CM. wave

Hope to hear from someone............. Maybe cute... wink wink

laughing laughing laughing
Aug 14th 2013 new
Welcome back Mary . wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave
Sorry about your past relationship.
Praying for healing.
Hope it works out better next time.
Aug 14th 2013 new
Thanks Sherril!!!! :)
Aug 14th 2013 new
(quote) Mary-42689 said: Hi all. I'm back. My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday... or I should say his mom called me and broke up for him to me... How pathetic is that.... LOL

So I'm back on CM.

Hope to hear from someone............. Maybe cute...

eyepopping So how Old is his mother????

Aug 14th 2013 new
Mary!!! My much younger birthday twin! It's nice to see your sparkly personality back but I am sorry for the circumstance. hug
Aug 14th 2013 new
Hi Mary! wave
Welcome back! Sorry about your break-up.
Aug 14th 2013 new
I remember you! I am sorry about your relationship. I just came back too after a three year relationship ended.
God Bless you Mary!
Trish
Aug 14th 2013 new
(quote) Mary-42689 said: Hi all. I'm back. My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday... or I should say his mom called me and broke up for him to me... How pathetic is that.... LOL

So I'm back on CM.

Hope to hear from someone............. Maybe cute...

His mommy called and said he can't come out to play now, he is grounded for a week. laughing
Aug 14th 2013 new
very pathetic......big hug
Aug 14th 2013 new
Many hugs Mary! Welcome back ~ I am sorry for the reason tho. eyepopping Why did his mother call? faint Ugghh!
See you in the forums! wave tongue rose hug
Posts 1 - 10 of 20