Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Christmas is Coming Fast..!

Aug 15th 2013 new

I've been getting a lot of messages lately from both men and women asking what I want for Christmas this year...

I could use some shirts size 2XL Tall,,,,,,and some nice dress pants....Try to find
light blue,,,Red,,Orange ,,and light green pants..I have the other basic boring colors,,but want more color in my wardrobe..Size 42 tall ,,length 36 or 37 inches....

Also ,,if you are so inclined,,a new 2014 pick up truck would be nice.....A nice cream color or black....
A new Sweetheart would be nice too,,,but everyone wants one of those,,and there are only so many to go around.....

So what do you want for Christmas,,?
Aug 15th 2013 new
just the POWERBALL #s.. . just the Powerball #s.. biggrin laughing laughing
Aug 15th 2013 new
wink wink I want a pink Cadillac and a sable fur coat - only the best for me!
Aug 15th 2013 new
I would forgo the gifts
..........and supply hungry, cold people
Aug 15th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

I've been getting a lot of messages lately from both men and women asking what I want for Christmas this year...

I could use some shirts size 2XL Tall,,,,,,and some nice dress pants....Try to find
light blue,,,Red,,Orange ,,and light green pants..I have the other basic boring colors,,but want more color in my wardrobe..Size 42 tall ,,length 36 or 37 inches....

Also ,,if you are so inclined,,a new 2014 pick up truck would be nice.....A nice cream color or black....
A new Sweetheart would be nice too,,,but everyone wants one of those,,and there are only so many to go around.....

So what do you want for Christmas,,?
No plaid slacks, Kenny? I'd take a pickup truck too. And a date with a young chick around 65. Praying

Aug 15th 2013 new
A job for my brother who at 61 was "terminated" after 25 years with the same company. And, he never, in all 25 years took a sick day!
Aug 16th 2013 new
(quote) Dave-146273 said: just the POWERBALL #s.. . just the Powerball #s..
I've got a ton of powerball numbers and am willing to share..... I am holding out for the WINNING ones! wink
Aug 16th 2013 new
.....my two front teeth.
Aug 16th 2013 new
I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas. Only a Hippopotamus will do.
Aug 16th 2013 new
My father in law always ordered a ten pound box of 20's! smile

So I will do him one better, a 10 pound box of 100's! wink

Posts 1 - 10 of 10