Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Final Decision

May 31st 2013 new
I just received my Declaration of Nullity today. I guess this book is finished and God willing a new chapter in a new book will begin. Praying
May 31st 2013 new
I'm soooooooooooooooo happy for you!!! Praying for a wonderful new chapter in your life to begin!
May 31st 2013 new
Thank you, Rachael. Hopefully, God has great plans, better than could ever dream of.
May 31st 2013 new
Wonderful news! Yes, He has plans for you, His beloved daughter!
May 31st 2013 new
Wonderful news Dana, blessings!
May 31st 2013 new
(quote) Dana-782979 said: I just received my Declaration of Nullity today. I guess this book is finished and God willing a new chapter in a new book will begin.
I am so, so happy for you!!
Aug 15th 2013 new
Yayyyyyy Dana!!!!! Such a blessing!!! I have my first decision and am expecting a final decision any time now. The first decision was amazing in itself and turned out to be the best birthday present. God Bless you in the next episode of your journey :)
Aug 15th 2013 new
Congrats Dana! biggrin
Aug 15th 2013 new
Congratulations! I have my first and go to my mailbox every day hoping and praying for my second to be there. Maybe soon. How long between your first and your second?
Aug 15th 2013 new
The paperwork was submitted in February of this year; first decision the third week in April and the second about the weeks later. Thank you, everyone, for all of the kind words and good luck to those of you awaiting the second decision.
Posts 1 - 10 of 13