Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

goo.glAugust 8, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) - The British Medical Journal (BMJ) Case Reports journal has reported that a healthy 16-year-old Australian girl lost all ovarian function and went into menopause after being injected with the human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccine Gardasil.
Aug 16th 2013 new
I believe it. Who knows if there were any long-term studies done, before the vaccine was released to the public.

Found this website, Bernard. It looks like there are more victims than what is being reported, in the media.

truthaboutgardasil.org

truthaboutgardasil.org

truthaboutgardasil.org

Aug 16th 2013 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: http://goo.gl/lZRx8KAugust 8, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) - The British Medical Journal (BMJ) Case Reports journal has reported that a healthy 16-year-old Australian girl lost all ovarian function and went into menopause after being injected with the human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccine Gardasil.
Thank you for posting this, Bernard. My mom read this on Facebook. When I was 14, my old pediatrician tried to bully me into getting the vaccine, but my Mom and I wouldn't have anything to do with it. I'm very leery of vaccines period because so many can cause serious problems, and this is a good example. Now, doctors aren't sure how many others girls have been thus affected by this vaccine...this is so sad, and so scary...
Aug 16th 2013 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: http://goo.gl/lZRx8KAugust 8, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) - The British Medical Journal (BMJ) Case Reports journal has reported that a healthy 16-year-old Australian girl lost all ovarian function and went into menopause after being injected with the human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccine Gardasil.
Thank you Bernard for posting this.When I read of this case a few months ago ,I became alarmed- and sad at my ignorance- on the lack of research done on the vaccine.My son and I attended a seminar given in Melbourne with Dr Deidre and Steven Mosher which was a real eye opener and so informative.I am too late in knowing sooner ,as my two daughters have had the full vaccine.What a horrible thing to have to tell your own children that there is a chance they may never have children of their own....
Posts 1 - 4 of 4