Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

A SUMMER CELEBRATION THAT HEATS UP AS THE SUN GOES DOWN
More Info: Catholics Click

Wednesday, August 14
6:30 - 10:30 pm

Buy Tickets

Meet & mingle with Catholic singles in the private CLICK cabana overlooking the Hollywood Hills, while perched atop the stunning rooftop pool deck of The London Hotel.

As one of LA's hottest DJ's turns up the heat as the sun goes to sleep, you'll sit back and enjoy a spectacular sunset view over cocktails and conversation, along with delectable summer bites by the Gordon Ramsay culinary team.*

One lucky CLICK guest will win a return trip for two to The London Bar to enjoy drinks and an appetizer...the perfect place to bring a date.

Advance ticket purchase required to be on the guest list to access the rooftop.
No tickets available at the door.

*Available for purchase, not included in the ticket price.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLICK hosts quality social events for SoCal Catholic Singles ages 25 to 49. Simply put, we create opportunities for Catholic singles looking to CLICK! We are always welcoming new CLICKers, so come...and bring your friends! Our events are fun and exciting and you never know when you might CLICK with that special someone.

Subscribe to our newsletter to stay in the loop for future events!

Jul 30th 2013 new
bump
Aug 10th 2013 new
Bump
Aug 10th 2013 new
Darn! Had I seen this twelve hours earlier, I might've been there.
Aug 18th 2013 new
Hi Alex,

Aw shoot, sorry you missed it. It was a great event. Fortunately, there is another event coming up on Sat Aug 24, and I'm also already working on planning some more events for Sept.

Best way to keep up with things is to check http://www.catholicsclick.com, and sign up to receive email updates. You can also Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com and follow us that way too.

Hope to meet you at an event soon!

Sincerely,

Cynthia
Founder and Chief Yenta, CLICK Catholic Singles Events
Aug 18th 2013 new
Hi Everyone,

Well, I guess I missed that one. It would have been so nice to be around like minded Catholics. Maybe next time.
Posts 1 - 6 of 6