Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Site Activities

Aug 17 new
Just curious. My profile shows "none". Under site activities for me when I check my profile. I have looked at other profiles and it shows "trivia, polls, forums, etc". Although I participate in those activities, my profile des not indicate that info.
Also, what do stars, flames, eyes, etc mean under a person's photo in the forums. Is a symbol key to learn this info?
Aug 17 new
This might be better in the other room. I am sorry but I do know other than the angels do change colors when you get to another level of amount of post in the forums.
Aug 17 new
(quote) Christine-960631 said: Just curious. My profile shows "none". Under site activities for me when I check my profile. I have looked at other profiles and it shows "trivia, polls, forums, etc". Although I participate in those activities, my profile des not indicate that info.
Also, what do stars, flames, eyes, etc mean under a person's photo in the forums. Is a symbol key to learn this info?
Christine,

I don't know how often the activities information is updated; that's a question I suspect one of the CM staff will have to answer.

As for the symbols under a member's photo in the forums:

star - you have made the person a favorite
eye - the person is online
flame - birthday?

If you hover the mouse pointer over the symbol, a pop-up showing its meaning should appear in a few seconds.

For information on the meaning of the angel colors, see cm.catholocity.net

Aug 18 new
Christine, try this: go to the drop down under your name, select "account". Once there, find the button for "account settings". Once in there, look for:

Site Activities
This setting allows you to control whether or not your site activities will be displayed on your profile.

and there is a yes/no to answer. I bet yours is set to "no".
Aug 18 new
Thanks for moving this and now I have learned something today. Cool!
Aug 18 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: As for the symbols under a member's photo in the forums:

star - you have made the person a favorite
eye - the person is online
flame - birthday?

If you hover the mouse pointer over the symbol, a pop-up showing its meaning should appear in a few seconds.

For information on the meaning of the angel colors, see http://cm.catholocity.net/faq.htm#angels

I was wrong: the birthday icon is a small wrapped present.

Aug 19 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: I was wrong: the birthday icon is a small wrapped present.

There is an icon for newbies as well. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I suppose it could be a flame...

Posts 1 - 7 of 7