Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I Forgot to Wear My Age Tag

Aug 18th 2013 new
Local ladyfriend turns 49 this week. She had sent this FB email to me for my June bday ....
70?!! What?!! Big 7 0? I can hardly believe it!! (I thought that you were younger!!). I hope you have a great celebration!!

Realizing my huge Apt Complex has plenty of Single women of all ages, but I still don't wear an Age Tag.
IRL, maybe we all need to start doing that?

Aug 19th 2013 new
Bob... if someone says "you don't act your age".. you know that's a Compliment! biggrin You certainly are an example of someone out living and enjoying life. My goal and hope will be to do that when i'm your age. wave and a belated Happy Birthday.. Happy Birthday! Praying
Aug 19th 2013 new
(quote) Bob-59786 said:

Realizing my huge Apt Complex has plenty of Single women of all ages, but I still don't wear an Age Tag.

Seems like you have a lot of ladies right there at your huge Apt complex to choose from and convince!
Aug 19th 2013 new
(quote) Barbara-740721 said: Seems like you have a lot of ladies right there at your huge Apt complex to choose from and convince!
A woman is a woman, and the ones who walk their dogs (dog and cats are permitted in these Apts) have a tendency to converse.

Yesterday a new woman and I discussed Dr. Joel Fuhrman's GBOMBS nutrition theory, and today another new woman and I discussed the NFL "Heidi Bowl" game in 1968.

My Apt Complex is like a College Dorm complex, except the women are all different ages. On Friday, a third new woman introduced herself to me, and might attend the Apt Complex Pool Party in 8 days. Her name and a switchboard.com search revealed she's 47-yo.

The problem here = NO Profile to try to see their morals & values.
Aug 19th 2013 new
(quote) Dave-146273 said: Bob... if someone says "you don't act your age".. you know that's a Compliment! You certainly are an example of someone out living and enjoying life. My goal and hope will be to do that when i'm your age. and a belated Happy Birthday..
Dave - thank you for the belated bday greeting.

A 72-yo married guyfriend runner, tonite, and I discussed a 26.2-mile marathon we might run this Fall.
Posts 1 - 5 of 5