Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Local ladyfriend turns 49 this week. She had sent this FB email to me for my June bday ....
70?!! What?!! Big 7 0? I can hardly believe it!! (I thought that you were younger!!). I hope you have a great celebration!!

Realizing my huge Apt Complex has plenty of Single women of all ages, but I still don't wear an Age Tag.
IRL, maybe we all need to start doing that?

Aug 19 new
Bob... if someone says "you don't act your age".. you know that's a Compliment! biggrin You certainly are an example of someone out living and enjoying life. My goal and hope will be to do that when i'm your age. wave and a belated Happy Birthday.. Happy Birthday! Praying
Aug 19 new
(quote) Bob-59786 said:

Realizing my huge Apt Complex has plenty of Single women of all ages, but I still don't wear an Age Tag.

Seems like you have a lot of ladies right there at your huge Apt complex to choose from and convince!
Aug 19 new
(quote) Barbara-740721 said: Seems like you have a lot of ladies right there at your huge Apt complex to choose from and convince!
A woman is a woman, and the ones who walk their dogs (dog and cats are permitted in these Apts) have a tendency to converse.

Yesterday a new woman and I discussed Dr. Joel Fuhrman's GBOMBS nutrition theory, and today another new woman and I discussed the NFL "Heidi Bowl" game in 1968.

My Apt Complex is like a College Dorm complex, except the women are all different ages. On Friday, a third new woman introduced herself to me, and might attend the Apt Complex Pool Party in 8 days. Her name and a switchboard.com search revealed she's 47-yo.

The problem here = NO Profile to try to see their morals & values.
Aug 19 new
(quote) Dave-146273 said: Bob... if someone says "you don't act your age".. you know that's a Compliment! You certainly are an example of someone out living and enjoying life. My goal and hope will be to do that when i'm your age. and a belated Happy Birthday..
Dave - thank you for the belated bday greeting.

A 72-yo married guyfriend runner, tonite, and I discussed a 26.2-mile marathon we might run this Fall.
Posts 1 - 5 of 5