Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Aug 7th 2013 new
I for one, will second Brian's post and say I'd like to know as well. I'm mistaken for a 35 year old maximum most of the time, unless I take my hat off and the full head of hair is revealed to be steel colored. Inquiring minds want to know.
Aug 13th 2013 new
me too!
Aug 13th 2013 new
Most of us probably go 5-10 years either direction. Myself, I look at 50-63 year old men. But I am a pretty young 60 !
Aug 13th 2013 new
I am "interested" in older men. At least a year to 10-12 years older. biggrin
"Older" men are more stable and since I feel that I am sometimes "ignorant" of and in the world, learning from these men or older people interests me. wink

Oh and uhmm...I have always believed that men "psychologically mature" later than women. So it is just fair to find a chronologically older man to jive with in character. laughing
Aug 18th 2013 new
Hello Luke. I have wondered about this myself but obviously, from the other side of the coin. As for myself, I am 42 and I would date 39-52 years old. After reading some of these forum responses...I wonder what age range the men are seeking?
Aug 18th 2013 new
I also would wonder what men's age range are also.

I would not date anyone over 8 years older and most likely 7 years younger. Just my two cents.
Aug 19th 2013 new
(quote) Laura-857740 said: Gross, age does make a difference! In the end, it usually never works out. With a very few exceptions.
Unfortunately, even relationships/ marriages, where both are very near the same age, have been known to not work out.
Aug 19th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-91943 said: It depends on the person, but I generally won't date anyone who is five years younger. I would date a man 5-8 years older, though.
me too anne, i wont date anyone who is five years younger but would date a man 5 - 10 years older .
Aug 19th 2013 new
(quote) Bob-59786 said: Unfortunately, even relationships/ marriages, where both are very near the same age, have been known to not work out.
Bob, from reading your many posts on the forums, I am curious about what age range you are desiring. It seems like you want someone in their 20's and 30's. You've been dating for around 50 years? Has the age range stayed the same? I noticed that you keep defending a wide discrepency in age. Is this something you want? Just wondering. theheart

Aug 19th 2013 new
(quote) Sandra-871852 said: Bob, from reading your many posts on the forums, I am curious about what age range you are desiring. It seems like you want someone in their 20's and 30's. You've been dating for around 50 years? Has the age range stayed the same? I noticed that you keep defending a wide discrepency in age. Is this something you want? Just wondering.

Age range I want/ need? A woman is a woman. Like Martina McBride sings in "This One's for the Girls" ....
Yeah, we're all the same inside from 1 to 99.

I'll communicate w/ any adult Single woman. The youngest I've dated is 26 years younger. I have Single ladyfriends from 23-to-81. That includes a local woman in her early 30s who would date me.

I've courted 3 serious marriage prospects, younger by 6, 7, and 12 years. A local woman 20 years younger told me she had no problem w/ our age difference.

As for something like age, I like this from Collin Raye's "Not That Different" ...
I laugh, I love, I hope, I try
I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry
And I know you do the same things, too
So we're really not that different, me and you
Posts 51 - 60 of 76