Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

GOOD SAMARITAN

Aug 20th 2013 new
A Sunday
school teacher was telling her class the story of the Good
Samaritan. She asked the class, "If you saw a person lying on the
roadside, all wounded and bleeding, what would you
do?"

A thoughtful little girl
broke the hushed silence, "I think I'd throw
up
Aug 20th 2013 new
How funny, and how cute. This little gal was telling it like it is. Being a nurse we don't flinch at much, but from a child's perspective this little one got it right. Thanks for sharing.
Aug 20th 2013 new
True, Suzanne! As a fact, some of the conversations that we nurses, EMT's, and other healthcare providers have can drive others to the same reaction as the little girl.

Aug 20th 2013 new
So true, especially since we can have just about any discussion during a meal, with no thought of the time or location.
Aug 23rd 2013 new
My dad was a fireman, and of course we grew up thinking that dinner conversation about gruesome rescues was normal. That is, until my youngest brother's friend started coming over for lunch everyday during college football practices. He finally asked us if it was always that way. We said, "huh?" Hugh mentioned gruesome and we all cracked up and said, "YES!"

laughing laughing laughing
Posts 1 - 5 of 5