Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

new pictures??

Aug 20th 2013 new
I keep trying to add new pictures but they aren't showing up -- why? Other pictures from the same camera were added fine. Do I just need them to be 'approved'? Or have they been 'disapproved of'?
Aug 20th 2013 new
CM went off line here near the same time - my guess is the problem will automatically correct itself shortly once CM's provider gets the site up and running and stabilized through the evening.
Aug 20th 2013 new
Well, I tried yesterday in the morning and afternoon and this morning and just afewhoursago too -- nothing 'stuck' -- hmmm
Aug 21st 2013 new
Hi Rachel,

The most common reasons for problems uploading are:
  • Having characters in the filename that are not alphanumeric so if the photos have anything other than letters and numbers, right click to rename the photo without those characters.
  • The photo may be too large. If you right click on the photo and view it's properties, it will show the size of the photo. Anything larger than 8 megabytes can be resized using Paint or any other photo editing program.
If you look into both of these possibilities and continue to have problems uploading the photos, send a help ticket and I'll help you get your photos onto your profile.
Aug 21st 2013 new
Thank you, Debbie! Trying to figure it out...
Aug 21st 2013 new
I think I did it! 3 new pictures up, I think!
Posts 1 - 6 of 6