Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Praying rosary An article by Breitbart shows that the situation in Egypt is becoming as untenable for the Catholic and Orthodox Coptic Christians as that of the German Jews before, during, and after Kristallnacht, the "Night of Broken Glass", in which Jewish synagogues were burnt down, their businesses vandalized, looted, and burned, and the Jews themselves, assaulted, raped, and murdered.

I also saw footage, in Alexandria, I believe, of a Christian cab driver being yanked from his cab and murdered by a mob of Islamists.

My God, merciful Lord Jesus deliver your Church in Egypt!

www.breitbart.com.
Aug 21st 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
Aug 21st 2013 new
Lord have mercy. Christ have mercy.

Dear God, you have called these men and women out of the world to a life lived in service of their brothers and sisters. Please protect them in their hour of need, and if you have called them to wear the white robes of martyrdom, give them courage to witness to the end. Amen.
Aug 21st 2013 new
rosary Praying rosary
Aug 21st 2013 new
As hard as it is to see this, we know by our faith that if they are killed because they are a follower of Christ, their glory in heaven is assured.

We all have an opportunity to be a martyr, most of us "white" martyrs by our daily dying to self and accepting the challenges/crosses of our lives. However, there are a few that are "red" martyrs who die because of their belief in Jesus as Messiah. Sometimes, I believe it is harder to live for Jesus than it is to die for Him. Praying for those who die for Him.
Aug 21st 2013 new
rosary Praying May almighty God watch over and protect all those in harm's way. Religious intolerance is reprehensible and has been going on since the beginning of time. I pray one day all people will learn to live in peace.
Aug 21st 2013 new
Saint Mark the Evangelist
  • Memorial: April 25
  • Martyred A.D. 68 at Alexandria, Egypt
  • Patronage: Egypt Praying

• ___________________
    rosary - God answers knee-mail
    Aug 21st 2013 new
    Praying rosary theheart
    sad My heart goes out to them.
    May God bring peace to the area.Amen
    Aug 21st 2013 new