Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Duck Dynasty rules

Aug 20th 2013 new
I'm afraid them good ole Southern boys is a lot smarter than us Northern boys think! He may not be much of a looker, and probably smells bad, but he is no dummy!! Watch this video at least until he gets to the abortion part.www.youtube.com.
Aug 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: I'm afraid them good ole Southern boys is a lot smarter than us Northern boys think! He may not be much of a looker, and probably smells bad, but he is no dummy!! Watch this video at least until he gets to the abortion part.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDzgYCg4aVQ&list=PLJswWR8G1HaPHRxUXS13lSKejnUOVJ5vH.....
This is great!! I just bought my 36 year old son a Duck Commander duck call for his birthday because he loves that show. Now I am loving it:) This is a fun show the whole family can watch, which is the exception to the rule in todays tv shows. You are going to hear a lot of flack now because of his position on abortion.
Aug 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: I'm afraid them good ole Southern boys is a lot smarter than us Northern boys think! He may not be much of a looker, and probably smells bad, but he is no dummy!! Watch this video at least until he gets to the abortion part.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDzgYCg4aVQ&list=PLJswWR8G1HaPHRxUXS13lSKejnUOVJ5vH.....
OMGosh!! I love that show!! It's my not-so-guilty pleasure and it makes me happy happy happy to watch it!!
Aug 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Laura-56149 said: This is great!! I just bought my 36 year old son a Duck Commander duck call for his birthday because he loves that show. Now I am loving it:) This is a fun show the whole family can watch, which is the exception to the rule in todays tv shows. You are going to hear a lot of flack now because of his position on abortion.
Hmmm, I was going to buy my 45 year old twin sons, Dick Tracy Decoder Rings, but now I'm thinking the Duck Commander duck call!! Just teasing Laura, it was a very thoughtful gift. I am seriously thinking about it.
Aug 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Leyden-904885 said: OMGosh!! I love that show!! It's my not-so-guilty pleasure and it makes me happy happy happy to watch it!!
I'm glad, glad, glad, at least there is something decent on TV. I hear they even pray at the end of the show. I am shocked at the amount of crap on TV.
Aug 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: Hmmm, I was going to buy my 45 year old twin sons, Dick Tracy Decoder Rings, but now I'm thinking the Duck Commander duck call!! Just teasing Laura, it was a very thoughtful gift. I am seriously thinking about it.
Hmmm, Dick Tracy Decoder Ring? I should've thought of that since he's a cop it could've come in handy ;)
Aug 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: I'm glad, glad, glad, at least there is something decent on TV. I hear they even pray at the end of the show. I am shocked at the amount of crap on TV.
Every episode that I've seen ends with Phil saying a prayer before dinner. Then the whole extended family digs-in to the meal of the day... something delicious like frog's legs, muskrat kebobs or deep-fried squirrel with all the fix-ins. Yum!

Ed
Posts 1 - 7 of 7