Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for those who have lost a spouse and need support or who can provide support to those who have.

Saint Paula is the patron saint of widows and Saint Stephen is the patron saint of deacons
Learn More: Saint Stephen and Saint Paula

We Will See Them again,,!

Aug 17th 2013 new

This says so,,,,,

www.youtube.com
Aug 17th 2013 new
I talk to my mommy every day......she died 1 march last year.
Aug 23rd 2013 new
this broke my heart. I cannot watch things like this--guess it's just too soon for me.
Sep 9th 2013 new
emotional song, we miss them, yes! and we will see them again.
I am new at the forum, I lost my husband and son 10 months ago. I have regulars days and some tough ones but I shall continue my life as best as possible.
I read as much as possible from other experiences. Thanks
Jan 27th 2014 new
dittoI hope it gets better for both of us it's been only 7mos for me...
Jan 31st 2014 new
(quote) Elsa-993102 said: emotional song, we miss them, yes! and we will see them again.
I am new at the forum, I lost my husband and son 10 months ago. I have regulars days and some tough ones but I shall continue my life as best as possible.
I read as much as possible from other experiences. Thanks
hug Elsa welcome to the fora and sincere condolocences on your lost ... it is heartbreaking to lose your spouse and child ... may our loving and gentle mother, Blessed Virgin Mary and God pour the blessings and graces to comfort, console, and strengthen you Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose
Jan 31st 2014 new
Shortly after my husband died I met with a priest. I was so lost, confused, shocked and a huge mess. He listened to me, then told me that when we meet again, we'll always be connected. Even if I get married again, the sacrament of marriage unites us. And this was great to know. I couldn't comprehend at the time ever being married again since the loss was so raw....but now I can understand things better.
Jan 31st 2014 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

This says so,,,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7IbQyG9PL4
I hope that this is true.
Jan 31st 2014 new
I know it's true. they look down upon us and help us and pray for us, so it has to be.

Another song: " Dolly Partons' "I Will always Love You" sad heart
Jan 31st 2014 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: I know it's true. they look down upon us and help us and pray for us, so it has to be.

Another song: " Dolly Partons' "I Will always Love You"
When I let my Mother go two years, there was no doubt that I would see her again and that she is in heaven waiting on me and praying for me. I had a wonderful sense of peace when she died because I new God had taken her home.
Posts 1 - 10 of 21