Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I truly feel that there is a positive in everyone or every situation. You may not see it right away but one can always find the good in someone. I would like to hear from you the good you see in members of the opposite sex.

I like it when the guys will give a gal a compliment when she is feeling down about herself. It is so nice to see someone help build up another person.

Aug 24th 2013 new
(quote) Barbara-605462 said: I like it when the guys will give a gal a compliment when she is feeling down about herself. It is so nice to see someone help build up another person.

Yupp.. i can agree with that.. Also lot of Support in the Prayer forum, and a third thing.. i think most people on here do have a Positive attitude and truly do want a Catholic mate. biggrin Praying
Aug 24th 2013 new
Thanks for the response Dave. I do agree about response in the Prayer room. I have received many prayers from CM members for my family and friends in need.
Aug 24th 2013 new
I afraid to reply but the strong personalities and criticism is hard to read tho'....God bless us all
Aug 24th 2013 new
I really appreciate the support in the prayer room.
I also like the encouragement in the form of prayers and the Rosary Novena.
Hat's off to all
Aug 24th 2013 new
I enjoy the fun in Humour and Entertainment Forum esp with those who join in the Word Association,Music Association . wave You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star!
Aug 24th 2013 new
Hi Sherill-ann. I also like the support in the prayer room.
Aug 24th 2013 new
Sherill-ann, I've also witnessed some great humor from the guys in those forums. I love it when I read something that a guy has said and I laugh out loud. Guess it is a good thing that I live alone.
Aug 24th 2013 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: I afraid to reply but the strong personalities and criticism is hard to read tho'....God bless us all
"Be not afraid .... " I'm working on the criticisms.. and instituting an "agree to disagree policy and move on" biggrin Praying
Aug 24th 2013 new
(quote) Dave-146273 said: "Be not afraid .... " I'm working on the criticisms.. and instituting an "agree to disagree policy and move on"
Dave, That is what I am talking about. You took what some could see as a negative comment (sorry Susan) and showed a positive. We are all adults and have had different experiences if one can't agree to disagree on certain subjects then maybe one isn't ready for a committed relationship.
Posts 1 - 10 of 48