Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Aug 24th 2013 new
(quote) Barbara-605462 said: Dave, That is what I am talking about. You took what some could see as a negative comment (sorry Susan) and showed a positive. We are all adults and have had different experiences if one can't agree to disagree on certain subjects then maybe one isn't ready for a committed relationship.
Barbara......I've seen some of that also. Most tend to be respectful and comedic (<--spelling?). I have not been in the forums too much and I have been in the chat rooms. Chat rooms have been pretty good and friendly.
Aug 24th 2013 new
Hmmmm....maybe I need to try the chat rooms. Nice to know there are positive things happening there.
Aug 24th 2013 new
Barbara, I like it when people show their sense of humor on any forum.

I also like the positive threads (like yours) about what people like and expect from others.

I like the chivalry threads or ones like them that encourage others to share bits and pieces of their lives, their children's stories, and the everyday views of God's works.

I love the music threads with the YouTube so I can listen AND see videos that I ordinarily would miss.

I like to read the culture threads and political views and see how people interact with each other regarding possible volatile subjects and the courtesy they extend to each other.

I enjoy the personal notes which I have received that make me feel special in my own skin.

I love that this community of Catholics don't expect perfection because I am always learning.
Aug 24th 2013 new
(quote) Barbara-605462 said: Hmmmm....maybe I need to try the chat rooms. Nice to know there are positive things happening there.
There is. I try and concentrate on positives to overpower the negatives and sometimes rude of how people can be. Been on here just 3 months.
Aug 24th 2013 new
Re: the original post - I hope the gals can give the gals a compliment, too: Sherill-Ann, you have a new profile pic. So pretty!
Aug 24th 2013 new
I really appreciate the prayers and support that I received in the prayer room. My mom had surgery and I asked for prayers and the response was overwhelming - you people are wonderful!
Aug 24th 2013 new
Eileen, Thanks for responding you have listed many great things about CM.
Aug 24th 2013 new
Johnny, A positive attitude is an attractive quality in a guy.
Aug 24th 2013 new
Lucy, As long as it is a positive it really doesn't matter who Is giving whom a compliment.
Aug 24th 2013 new
Trish glad to hear you received the support you needed.
Posts 11 - 20 of 48