Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

I would love to hear from men and women alike ,how you juggle doing your every day things of work,chores ,parenting and being on this website at the same time?
Last week I realized I WAS feeling stressed! wide eyed I want to give C.M. the best chance to work for me,but I am lacking sleep and am out of routine .I'm not really a computer person either...so really need to limit my time here.
I am thinking to take a months break to kind of reorganize myself.

Got any tried and tested strategies how to be disciplined and keep the two balanced?
Aug 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: I would love to hear from men and women alike ,how you juggle doing your every day things of work,chores ,parenting and being on this website at the same time?
Last week I realized I WAS feeling stressed! I want to give C.M. the best chance to work for me,but I am lacking sleep and am out of routine .I'm not really a computer person either...so really need to limit my time here.
I am thinking to take a months break to kind of reorganize myself.

Got any tried and tested strategies how to be disciplined and keep the two balanced?
Forge ahead,never give up,don't take a break. biggrin Your ship may pass you by if you take a break.Don't worry about things being so perfect.Become a computer person! wave theheart
Aug 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: Forge ahead,never give up,don't take a break. Your ship may pass you by if you take a break.Don't worry about things being so perfect.Become a computer person!
P.S. life is mostly not balanced.Pray.
Aug 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: Forge ahead,never give up,don't take a break. Your ship may pass you by if you take a break.Don't worry about things being so perfect.Become a computer person!
laughing scratchchinBernard I guess for me looking at the Forums is kind of addictive biggrinIt's such a great part of C.M.
Quite a few people find the same problem as myself,I'm sure there are some of you have worked out some good ideas that you put into place to make life more flowing,with out becoming overwhelmed.
Being in Australia keeping up with Americans (odd hours :) ) puts me out of kilter really.(there is a possibility of a ship calling in here at some stage wink)
Aug 24th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: Bernard I guess for me looking at the Forums is kind of addictive

just from observing some peoples number of Posts, frequency, and time of day, it makes me wonder the same thing.
In my case, there are some days i do find myself spending too much time online after work..on here, other forums, reading news on the stock market, and/or looking for stuff that i want to buy online..
I usually find i have more success of not spending a lot of time online, if i have something pre-planned to do. biggrin Praying

Aug 24th 2013 new
Anne, this is good,dont take a break, you are not the only one experiencing this; am also challenged in a way; last night i logged to the site and couldnt do anything,, fell asleep and left the computer online; we pay a lot here for the internet ,, we use credit cards; its quite a sacrifice for me to join this site and the many challenges in my work- financially; i was thinking after this subscription is over i will not renew again.
God also helps those who help themselves , praying and a little effort here in CM,, something soon will happen
Aug 24th 2013 new
Get a six month subscription, and then just don't worry about it sometimes (or, frankly, a lot of times). I definitely use this site in spurts depending on what's going on in my 'normal' life.
Aug 24th 2013 new
Casual approach is best in my opinion and surrendering the outcome to God. It feels like a message in a bottle some days. God knows me the best and I feel once my annulment is cleared I know it will work out. God knows my heart and will protect it until the time is right. I pray for God's will and surrender mine to his care. I admit the idea of others searching here constantly after a connection really bothers me and throws me for a loop. Online is not my natural way to connect.
Aug 26th 2013 new
(quote) Linda-982758 said: Casual approach is best in my opinion and surrendering the outcome to God. It feels like a message in a bottle some days. God knows me the best and I feel once my annulment is cleared I know it will work out. God knows my heart and will protect it until the time is right. I pray for God's will and surrender mine to his care. I admit the idea of others searching here constantly after a connection really bothers me and throws me for a loop. Online is not my natural way to connect.
Casual is good with me.Each week(day) differs in real time,this week feels easier somehow...I guess being almost Spring I will be drawn out doors more,and enjoy the forums at night.Thanks for your suggestions and thoughts.
Aug 27th 2013 new
Hi Anne,
I am Australian but living here. Lucky you going into the Spring. I met an Australian family at a picnic last night at my son's private school. Her name is Lisa do you know her? laughingThat is what people say to me over here all the time I know such and such and their name is blank do you know them? boggled
They had been living in Shanghai for a while and now were here. Us Aussies we all seem to be so adventureous and say why not?
Cm was a why not? It is a difficult medium though so I get your feelings.
Questions Praying
Is God big enough ? Is God able to use any format? Can God move a heart on cyberspace?Can God issue his majesty and timing over a virtual world of distance and varied loungerooms and keyboards?
angel He can angel
Action is required and prayer is the medium.
Hugs from a fello Aussie Girl
Linda angel
Posts 1 - 10 of 15